Four options at QB...choose one | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Four options at QB...choose one

Four options at QB...choose one

• Total voters

wisefin

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
Peyton Manning if healthy should be the #1 option. The opportunity to add a future Hall of Famer to your roster doesn't come along often. If he's a free agent come March, and is cleared to play football, outside of maybe 5-6 teams, everybody else would want him in a heartbeat. Thoughts...

If healthy, it's a no brainer-Peyton. RGIII is going to cost too much with too big of a risk. Flynn may be great or may be a Matt Cassell. We know what Moore is-good, not great. I know Peyton may not play for long, but we need a great season to bring the fans back; he gives that to you.

Peyton's neck is too big of a "?"

Selling the future to move up and get Bob Griffin's not going to make this franchise any better

Matt Flynn might cost some money, he knows Philbin's system

Matt Moore is the incumbent of a purple district.

I'd go with Flynn. Not so sure I'd count on Peyton's neck to heal, I'd want to watch him throw and get some clearance first. Dan was never the same after his neck injury in 99. He could still throw it, but it wasn't that spectacular (by his standards). I'd worry the same about Peyton.

Sign Flynn, bring back Moore, draft a QB, let the three of them duke it out.

If healthy Manning will play in Indi guys.....if they let him go that should tell you something......I'm not going to cry if we get him as a free agent but first, I doubt we can make the room under the cap for what he'd cost and 2, we'd be starting all over again in 3 years if he last that long.....I don't want to spend all the picks to move up either so Flynn is my answer.

Ozzy rules!!

Matt Flynn

only 26, knows the system and works well within it and even if he has some weaknesses/whatever weaknesses he has Philbin should know how to mask them.

Flynn.....26 years AND knows Philbin's system...

I'd rather have a QB for the next 10 years...

I think Peyton Retires.

RG3! The best QB in this years draft!

Yes BUT the cost of getting him will be AT LEAST 2 first rounds + 2nd + another long round...even that 2nd round could turn into a 3rd first round pick...

Cost vs benefit here...

Flynn costs $$$....RG3 costs picks which we need...

Both QBs are capable...The advantage of Flynn is he knows the system of Philbin...RG3 would have to learn it...

Yes BUT the cost of getting him will be AT LEAST 2 first rounds + 2nd + another long round...even that 2nd round could turn into a 3rd first round pick...

Cost vs benefit here...

Flynn costs $$$....RG3 costs picks which we need...

Both QBs are capable...The advantage of Flynn is he knows the system of Philbin...RG3 would have to learn it...

I would like to see them gamble on RG3 if the price is reasonable, but I don't think it will be. After Carson Palmer commanded a 1st and 2nd round draft pick, I can't imagine RG3 would go for less than that.

I would like to see them gamble on RG3 if the price is reasonable, but I don't think it will be. After Carson Palmer commanded a 1st and 2nd round draft pick, I can't imagine RG3 would go for less than that.

Yea...Redskins coach is desparate for a winning season...He badly needs one or his job could be in trouble...

Redskins owner is a crazy person too...Might give permission to trade the house to get RG3...

I'd rather not get involved with this mess and let the Skins go nuts...

Cost vs benefit here...

Flynn costs $$$....RG3 costs picks which we need.

Understood! Tired of waiting on someone's backup to perform. I say go all in on RG3! The way we waste draft picks it really want cost as much as you think! Let's hope we draft better in the future.

Dolphins haven't been to an AFC Championship game in 20 years now....Peyton Manning, obviously, if he's healthy. He'll know if he is.

I want to see what it's like to have a super bowl contender, I don't care if he plays only 3 or 4 years, we'd be a contender. We can still draft a QB.

Dolphins haven't been to an AFC Championship game in 20 years now....Peyton Manning, obviously, if he's healthy. He'll know if he is.

I want to see what it's like to have a super bowl contender, I don't care if he plays only 3 or 4 years, we'd be a contender. We can still draft a QB.
Agreed! Plus, I for one wouldn't mind starting over at the QB position in 3-4 years, if within that time frame Peyton is able to lead us to a Super Bowl Championship, thus making us relevant again.

Back
Top Bottom