Four potential veteran cuts for the Dolphins this summer | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Four potential veteran cuts for the Dolphins this summer

Tankersley looked pretty good as a rookie. Let's see if he can get fully healthy and how he looks before chopping him off the roster.
You may want to check his stats, and rewatch some game film.

No big deal to let him come to TC, but he hasn't played in a couple years now, and his technique was never good. Terrible completion percentage against, and way too many penalties IIRC.

I'd want to cut Harris but the dead money is 3.15mill. That's not a lot considering the dead money hit we've taken on others but who knows what they'll do at this point. Ballage can go right now and with Wilson they might wait till after the draft to see how that goes before they make a decision.

I'd want to cut Harris but the dead money is 3.15mill. That's not a lot considering the dead money hit we've taken on others but who knows what they'll do at this point. Ballage can go right now and with Wilson they might wait till after the draft to see how that goes before they make a decision.
With Harris, it may come down to the roster spot, moreso than the $. There are only so many spots per position available.

Wilson is a tough call. He isn't really a starting caliber wideout. I like his versatility, and he can do some damage from the slot.

I am convinced Harris is still on this squad only because Chris Grier doesn't want to look incompetent. Same with Bobby McCain and that horrible contract extension.

Grier; " Hey, Flo, I just signed McCain to a big extension."
Flo; "W_H_A_A_T??? He's AWFUL."

Didn't happen

Agree, we need to cut harris.......but for ballage I'am not so sure, I think he could be better behind an average OL
My RB dream squad would be Swift or Dobbins, Howard, Laird and Ballage (why not in Fullback spot) ?

Wilson at $9M is good as gone. Just a matter of time. That's half of Trent Williams salary
Are you really comparing one year of a 9 mil expiring contract to a guy that will want 100 mil over 4 years?

That's called tunnel vision.

You think they might move him to Safety in camp like they did Rowe and McCain?
One of his biggest knocks in that draft was his lack of desire to tackle. I haven't seen anything to indicate that was wrong.

I'm pulling for him, but, imo he's a boundary corner or nothing at all.

I don't know why you cut any of them. We have tons of holes. Why not coach them up and hope they can at least prove reliable backups this year and keep growing? We dont save a lot of money by cutting them besides Wilson who is a pretty decent slot WR.

Sure, draft their replacements but with all of the holes we have, maybe we give Ballage and Harris another shot at turning it around like Parker did. What does it hurt? But sure at end of TC, if they aren't improving get rid of them then but at least give them another TC.

Both should have been gone already. Charles Harris is trash, and I knew he was as soon as they drafted him.

As bad as Harris has been, cutting him before camp makes no sense. For all his haters...I would at least want Flo to absolutely beat the crap out of him for a few weeks...then cut ...just as a lil payday for what us fans have been through with him.

Back
Top Bottom