four undrafted free agent signings | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

four undrafted free agent signings

DrMultimedia

Doctorate
Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
Didn't see it posted, move if needed. A few more bodies for training camp. I kind of like the name Askew.

"The team also announced four undrafted free agent signings, adding cornerback Jaytlin Askew, defensive tackle Jerome Johnson, guard Robert Jones, and fullback Carl Tucker."

The TE from Bama looks like a perfect replacement for Smythe....

? Bet he takes horr
nerd humor, HA love it.

I said in our chat. this is like the murder, kiss, marry game or whatever it is.

1 quits football in a month, 1 makes the team, i gets cut in training camp, 1 makes the practice squad.

Thinking the G or FB make team, the other is on practice squad. we wouldnt given the guard so much money if we didnt want him to at least be on practice squad

nerd humor, HA love it.

I said in our chat. this is like the murder, kiss, marry game or whatever it is.

1 quits football in a month, 1 makes the team, i gets cut in training camp, 1 makes the practice squad.

Thinking the G or FB make team, the other is on practice squad. we wouldnt given the guard so much money if we didnt want him to at least be on practice squad
Murder Wilson. Kill off more TE's if I have too

Kiss Tucker cuz I like a full back

Marry Askew so I can take his name

There's always a right answer to this game

Last edited:
Tucker is more of an HB then an inline tightend. More Cethan Carter than Durham Smyth.
I imagine him all over the field...much like Cethan Carter will be.

Smythe and his contract will be elsewhere. Tucker can do his job for a fraction of the price.

It seems like a light group, and less inspiring than the previous few years.

Then again, this roster is so much better than it was two years ago.

It seems like a light group, and less inspiring than the previous few years.

Then again, this roster is so much better than it was two years ago.
Yeah... and that's a great thing.

If we would have signed any more men, we would have had to release some that we have not even seen in pads yet.

I keep waiting for the inevitable street free agent signings.

With the 4 UDFAs that we've been identified as signing, our roster is at 89 players... which means that we have two spots available due to one of the 89 being the international guy.

There's no question that we WILL fill these two spots, and it sure looks like we've set these spots aside for waiver claims (like Kerryon Johnson) or late FA signings. I will be surprised if these two spots go to UDFA types who've just left school; if we'd wanted players like that, they would have already been signed.

Back
Top Bottom