Four Wins! Time To Join Vip!!! | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Four Wins! Time To Join Vip!!!

Everyone, if you enjoy this forum, join VIP. It's a lot more laid back, you don't get all of the drama you have in the main forum. You will get more Dolphins insight via the Chamber's Files. It's no-nonsense. It's a lot better in VIP. You're be able to state an opinion and not get "attacked" for having your own view or take on all things Miami Dolphins. Help keep the site alive. It's a very cheap fee really. And it goes a long way to help the site out. We all take this site for granted. It takes fan support to help keep this site up and running. So get on board with the VIP. Lastly, in the past there have been some pretty fun things in VIP. For example, years ago there was an all time draft, where a select few of us participated in building our team over the course of a few weeks. Once the draft was complete, we brought the results to the main forum and had a vote of who had the best all time draft. Lots of fun. We should do that again (not so subtle hint). Anyway, support the site, help pay the bills. It's very appreciated.

FFIB,

have you ever used the "new posts" feature near the top of the page?? I don't even specifically browse sub forum by sub forum I just hit the new posts button and it compiles all the threads from all the sub forums and to me it seems to be the best way to browse FH
Yep, it's the best way to navigate the forum.

VIP is great. I've only recently discovered the chat, which I definitely haven't been spending a lot of time in whilst at work.
There's a lot of quality posts in the VIP forum and I don't just mean in the ladies lounge.

I've checked with my wife who agreed that I have become more attractive since being a VIP'er.

I can't guarantee that she'll find any other VIP's attractive though.

As it's been said before, The Chambers Files alone is worth the price of admission. Beyond that, posters in VIP are respectful and no drama from what I've seen. There's a lot of great info available in VIP guys.

VIP is great. I've only recently discovered the chat, which I definitely haven't been spending a lot of time in whilst at work.
There's a lot of quality posts in the VIP forum and I don't just mean in the ladies lounge.

I've checked with my wife who agreed that I have become more attractive since being a VIP'er.

You too?!? :lol:

I have to say been coming here a long time I may not post much and usually pretty broke but VIP is worth it especially for how little they ask. Inside information is great to read when it comes out gives some great perspective on choices the dolphins make, chat is great during games, and people are more level-headed. I have to say I have learned a lot from people in VIP over the years.

Honestly, I had been a member of VIP for a number years, having dropped it once and pick it back up for a few more. I don't see the value in it. As far as posts go it was relatively dead throughout the years, with all the real relevant posts showing up in the free area. Also, I have a pet peeve here. There is obvious bias between certain posters. I point to when the new system went online how some people, like myself, found their "likes" numbers reset to zero, where other more prominent Posters kept their numbers. I inquired about this back in May and was assured it was going to be looked at and fixed. Talk about a line of BS.
Just calling a spade a spade here. On top of being a VP I was a multi-year donor. I actually was put on probation at one point or calling somebody a "baby cry". Really? I think that's going a little overboard with the moderators. Anyway, I would not advocate the VIP to anyone. I feel if you want to help the website make a donation.
If you wanted my money, I would insist on the site starting a part of the post area as a quote "negative free zone". The complainers on this site cry and cry what if you criticize even the least bit you end up on probation.

If you don't want to join, that's fine, but at least be accurate with your complaints. You've only received 6 "infractions" in 12 years and only 2 of them resulted in any points (1 point and 4 points in 2013 and 2011, respectively). You were never put on probation (we don't even have that). You received simple warnings, which do not give any points towards possible banning. That's because calling people "idiots" and "simps" is clearly against the TOS that everybody agrees to before joining.

As for the likes disappearing, I had thousands disappear as well. I agree that it sucks, but there's always going to be kinks when upgrading to an entirely new system. I'll take the better performing site over meaningless "likes" any day.

:lmfao:

This is great!!

Back
Top Bottom