Four Wins! Time To Join Vip!!! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Four Wins! Time To Join Vip!!!

Wildbill3

Onion Fetish
Club Member
Reaction score
Do any of you know how much traffic this website gets when we lose? Well when we win it's a hellava lot more. I'd like to see us start hitting our donation goals and or get above 200 subs to VIP. Lets try to do both!

Currently we are sitting at 138 VIP subs. Let's get that to 200!!!

VIPs help @Henrik keep the lights on! Nothing is free and neither is the electric bill for Finheaven. We have come a huge portion of the way over the past several months and that effort is due to current VIPs, Staff and regular members alike.

Keep up the great work and keep on helping our site!

Joining VIP does More than just remove the advertisements from the website. The inside info and content in the VIP forums are priceless. I don't know dick about college football or potential prospects but the details and write ups these guys provide are second to none.

Sick of trying to keep up during the game with a gameday thread?? VIP offers a live chat room 24/7. No more refreshing only to see your posts have been buried behind 3 pages of posts.

I am a longtime vip member of this site and I honestly don't know what I did before I found finheaven.

Honestly, I had been a member of VIP for a number years, having dropped it once and pick it back up for a few more. I don't see the value in it. As far as posts go it was relatively dead throughout the years, with all the real relevant posts showing up in the free area. Also, I have a pet peeve here. There is obvious bias between certain posters. I point to when the new system went online how some people, like myself, found their "likes" numbers reset to zero, where other more prominent Posters kept their numbers. I inquired about this back in May and was assured it was going to be looked at and fixed. Talk about a line of BS.
Just calling a spade a spade here. On top of being a VP I was a multi-year donor. I actually was put on probation at one point or calling somebody a "baby cry". Really? I think that's going a little overboard with the moderators. Anyway, I would not advocate the VIP to anyone. I feel if you want to help the website make a donation.
If you wanted my money, I would insist on the site starting a part of the post area as a quote "negative free zone". The complainers on this site cry and cry what if you criticize even the least bit you end up on probation.

Honestly, I had been a member of VIP for a number years, having dropped it once and pick it back up for a few more. I don't see the value in it. As far as posts go it was relatively dead throughout the years, with all the real relevant posts showing up in the free area. Also, I have a pet peeve here. There is obvious bias between certain posters. I point to when the new system went online how some people, like myself, found their "likes" numbers reset to zero, where other more prominent Posters kept their numbers. I inquired about this back in May and was assured it was going to be looked at and fixed. Talk about a line of BS.
Just calling a spade a spade here. On top of being a VP I was a multi-year donor. I actually was put on probation at one point or calling somebody a "baby cry". Really? I think that's going a little overboard with the moderators. Anyway, I would not advocate the VIP to anyone. I feel if you want to help the website make a donation.
If you wanted my money, I would insist on the site starting a part of the post area as a quote "negative free zone". The complainers on this site cry and cry what if you criticize even the least bit you end up on probation.
Everybody's Likes were reset, there was no bias. We don't have a probation. There is a point system, if you acquire too many in a given time you will be suspended or banned, sort of like a driver's license.

If everyone agreed and had the same opinion (negative free) the forum would be somewhat dull. You do however have the option of using the ignore button to block negative posters from your vision. Sorry you feel there is no value in VIP, but many others do not have the same opinion as yours.

There was no bias. I lost all of my likes, thanks etc...too, post count was keep as was user information when the switch to new software was implemented (which like it or not has helped the site).

Oh and don't you find your last statement ironic in nature (bitching about the bitchers)? If you follow the terms of service there is never a problem. It is simple attack the post and not poster. I can assure you many other VIPs disagree with your sentiment but hey to each his own :cheers:

In the spirit of calling a spade a spade...If you want to donate to keep the site alive? Awesome that's always deeply appreciated. If you don't? Fine, most members don't. But donations wont get you preferred treatment or allow you to dictate site rules.

And for what it's worth I've been a mod for a year and I've never even heard of the site having probation

You're telling me you didnt enjoy the chambers files or joffs draft threads??

Many reason to like VIP for me. Chambers files is one.
Joffs draft is another.
All the stuff that Silver and Nick come up with.
March madness, survivors league.
Chatroom on a daily basis but specially on game day.(some people will tell you I'm bi polar on game day but that's another story)
Last but not least, being able to come to VIP after a loss when you want to be on this site but you don't want to hear or see or the crazy threads out there.
Totally awesome imo.

Honestly, the main reason I'm a VIPer? The VIP forum cuts out all the bullshit posts you see in the main forum.

None of the "herp derp Tannyhill sux, letz trade for Erin Rodgers...<drool hits the floor>" horseshit some of you folks post...

VIP member for awhile.

Game day and draft day chats can’t be beat. The content from J offs draft breakdown to Chambers real inside information is unmatched even in the media. It is easily worth the cost. Hell I spent 20 in chips one weekend and all they made me do is hate myself. VIP has never made me hate myself.

Back
Top Bottom