Four Wins! Time To Join Vip!!! | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Four Wins! Time To Join Vip!!!

If you want to be closer to one of the good 'ol boys then join (you won't be one but you'll be able to see them), also you get a chat function which is ok too. Mostly you get to support the site in a small way, you come here every day anyway.

Oh yeah Chambers files are awesome for info and Mr J-off is great in the college ranks. Plus its nice to cut threw some of the bs. I havent noticed yet because I've been drunk on sundays but talked about a VIP game forum. Get quite a few mk ore intelligent takes rather than every post saying screw gase or tannehill

If you want to support the site you can just donate but with VIP you get no ads , Chambers inside stuff which is usually spot on , J-off's deli which is great around draft time analyzing all the college guys and even a ladies lounge with lots of hotties if that's your wish

Either way we need member support to keep the lights and would appreciate your contribution.

I forgot brother silver who alone is worth the price of admission .
VIP chat is the place to be game time and most every day as well.

First and foremost I give to VIP for all the time I spend on here. Least I can do.
VIP is more like a little family...
Another fun thing we do for several years now is the annual Mock Draft where every VIP takes 1-3 teams and we draft for 4 rounds over the course of the week.
Some of us have been doing it for years. The Chat feature is superb. It really heats up around draft time and during the season on gamedays.
During the really bad years, which are hopefully gone, FH VIP was just about the most satisfying part of being a Fins fan.

Mods maybe as a preview and a taste of what the vip forum is all about, I propose you guys make the current pregame VIP Dolphins Patriots thread public. I'm only halfway into it right now but I stopped to post this. That thread is loaded with everything that is great about VIP. I think it would be helpful.

I Love the VIP because of the in depth analysis of the games and draft prospects and also the chat function is great. Even better you don't get all the trolls who are just there to troll.

The single biggest factor that limits VIP membership is the excellent analysis on the main forum. Perhaps putting more of the weekly analysis threads in the VIP forum would spur membership.

We are truly blessed with some excellent posters on this site and it should be a no-brainer for people to join.

Not trying to tell people what to do but if the weekly game reviews from these posters was in VIP, membership would go through the roof (IMO):

JDW
Aqua4Ever04
Hayden Fox

I know I don't visit the VIP forum often enough and these would make me do it.

Not trying to tell people what to do but if the weekly game reviews from these posters was in VIP, membership would go through the roof (IMO):

JDW
Aqua4Ever04
Hayden Fox

I know I don't visit the VIP forum often enough and these would make me do it.

FFIB,

have you ever used the "new posts" feature near the top of the page?? I don't even specifically browse sub forum by sub forum I just hit the new posts button and it compiles all the threads from all the sub forums and to me it seems to be the best way to browse FH

FFIB,

have you ever used the "new posts" feature near the top of the page?? I don't even specifically browse sub forum by sub forum I just hit the new posts button and it compiles all the threads from all the sub forums and to me it seems to be the best way to browse FH

Never used that feature. Thanks for the tip.

Many reason to like VIP for me. Chambers files is one.
Joffs draft is another.
All the stuff that Silver and Nick come up with.
March madness, survivors league.
Chatroom on a daily basis but specially on game day.(some people will tell you I'm bi polar on game day but that's another story)
Last but not least, being able to come to VIP after a loss when you want to be on this site but you don't want to hear or see or the crazy threads out there.
Totally awesome imo.
Came on here to post my thoughts ... and essentially, this captures it perfectly.

When I first joined VIP and hit the Chambers Files, I couldn't believe it. Hadn't actually heard about it, and just 1 of those threads alone was worth the fee.

Dipping in and out of the VIP chat is great too, get some nice banter flowing along.

Everyone, if you enjoy this forum, joining VIP. Not only are you helping the site stay up and running, you also get a more laid back forum in VIP (by that I mean, you don't have all of the drama and the excessive back and forth over minute disagreements. You get better insight in the Chamber's Files.
VIPs help @Henrik keep the lights on! Nothing is free and neither is the electric bill for Finheaven. We have come a huge portion of the way over the past several months and that effort is due to current VIPs, Staff and regular members alike.

Keep up the great work and keep on helping our site!

Tell that to ....... Sorry, I couldn't resist.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom