Fox says Marty staying put | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Fox says Marty staying put

Maybe we can put an end to this madness: Mike Shula, Mora Jr. Gailey and a cast of 1000's :fire:

thank god.

dont want that playoff choker down here.

You've got to be kidding?!! Heck, we haven't been to the playoffs since 2001!! Give me a year or two of playoff chocking compared to the drought we've been through. What was it that Jim Mora, Sr. said in response to a question regarding the playoffs????

I hope I'm wrong, but I'm guessing Marty's credentials prove to be twice those of who we end up hiring. - we would have been lucky to get him...

:sidelol: :sidelol: :sidelol:

lol!

When I first saw this thread I could have swore that it said:

Fox says Marty staying Sofa-King Drunk...

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Steal the chargers!

i say we steal away Cameron and bring in there guy taht drafts players (believe its AJ smith?) b/c 2 years in a row they have sent a rookie to the pro bowl as McNeal just got added for willie anderson today.

and Cromartie is playing pretty damn well for htem as well.

they had success with BREES AAAAAAAAAND Rivers. in 2 drafts they got 2 franchise material QB's while miami in 20 years hasn't found ONE! why are we so damn pathetic? GOD DO I HATE WHATS HAPPENING WITH MIAMI!

we need a miracle.

NFL live said Cam Cameron was coming in to Miami for 2nd interview.

But they also will not extend his contract. What does that say?? Will he keep the seat warm for the Chin? Or will they want to get something in return from maybe the Fins this season? The plot does thicken...........
It was reported they offered him an extension, and HE turned it down..

i say we steal away Cameron and bring in there guy taht drafts players (believe its AJ smith?) b/c 2 years in a row they have sent a rookie to the pro bowl as McNeal just got added for willie anderson today.

and Cromartie is playing pretty damn well for htem as well.

they had success with BREES AAAAAAAAAND Rivers. in 2 drafts they got 2 franchise material QB's while miami in 20 years hasn't found ONE! why are we so damn pathetic? GOD DO I HATE WHATS HAPPENING WITH MIAMI!

we need a miracle.
Perusing the charger boards a lot of people did not like Cromartie's play this year.

Back
Top Bottom