Fox Sports Has Miami As the Top Team Most Affected By Injuries | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Fox Sports Has Miami As the Top Team Most Affected By Injuries

Cranx

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
I can't seem to find the link but I was reading the article this morning. Basically they listed the top 5 teams in the league that were hurt the most by injuries during the preseason and the 'Fins topped the list at #1. The reason being for this: virtually the entire starting offensive line is or was injured at one time and/or the starters are playing at new positions. The Browns were #2 and I can't remember the rest but this is not the ranking that I want to top the charts on.

I agree with u, they are, yet they are always good. hum.. So if they stay healthy, that means they'll be great. Those assholes at ESPN better pray that the Dolphins get hurt they are going to be in some deep ****

I disagree we were hit the worst...we didn't lose a single starter for a game.(Surtain?)

We did lose a few backup lineman but nothing but depth there and our young guys are close to being as good anyway from what I've read.

Browns losing a Pro-Bowl LB is tough and several other teams lost starters for the year...that is much tougher than losing a few backup lineman.

We are fine...Brent Smith was pretty terrible anyway and Desmond Clark is much better than "I wasn't even gonna make the team" Mayes.

Searcy is a good player when healthy, but if he was fragile enough to hurt himself warming up...well I'll pass and take a hungry young lineman anytime.

Back
Top Bottom