Fox Sports Latest Mock Draft | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Fox Sports Latest Mock Draft

The Browns aren't going to take DJ at #3.

All you have to know about this mock is the conclusion that Saban wants Brown for his conservative ball control offense. I think they still think we have Wanny here.

Yep out new OC is all about conservative offense and big backs.

Just stupid.

PhinKev said:
All you have to know about this mock is the conclusion that Saban wants Brown for his conservative ball control offense. I think they still think we have Wanny here.

Yep out new OC is all about conservative offense and big backs.

Just stupid.

:yeahthat:

I'm giving up on trying to guess who we will draft. Saturday can't come soon enough!

Jamie

You think Rodger dropping to 14 is bad. I was watching Total Access on NFL network last night and Mike Mayock was saying he think Rodgers could fall all the way to Green Bay at #24...

I love people who think that Edwards will fall to the Vikings at #7. And now the one FinzManiac said he heard. Rogers to Green Bay at #24

Sounds like a bunch of homers to me.

Actually

BassFin said:
I love people who think that Edwards will fall to the Vikings at #7. And now the one FinzManiac said he heard. Rogers to Green Bay at #24

Mike Mayock(sp) did say Aaron Rodger to Green Bay at the 24th sport. He also said Rodgers would have been drafted behind Big Ben.

Other thing regardless of who Saban hired for OC. Saban is still a run-first kinda guy. It won't be "wad-ball" and it won't be the run-n-shoot" either.

If anything, I'll guess the offense will resemble more of a running WCO-style.

Wrong, but good guess. It will resemble... The Vikings offense with slightly less deep balls, due to the size advantage yet less of speed our WRs have over the Vikings receivers.

BassFin said:

Yeah, I don't think there's any way that Edwards falls to #7. If he's there at #6 (which I again think is doubtful), then I suspect that the Redskins would package a deal to move up from #9 to get him above the Vikings.

I'm through trying to figure it all out. I said from the beginning that a trade down while a great thing for us was probably wishful thinking. Let's get Smith or Edwards or Brown at #2 and move on from there. I'm fine with any of those 3. BRING ON SATURDAY ALREADY!!!!

fishfan34 said:
I'm through trying to figure it all out. I said from the beginning that a trade down while a great thing for us was probably wishful thinking. Let's get Smith or Edwards or Brown at #2 and move on from there. I'm fine with any of those 3. BRING ON SATURDAY ALREADY!!!!
The only problem I see with staying and picking at #2 is that unless we can trade Surtain before the draft, we won't pick again until #70. We really need some more picks on the first day and without the Surtain trade and/or trading down, we only have two total picks.

Fox Sports... every bit as credible as Fox News...

Disregard it all and just sit back n' relax Saturday at noon.

Back
Top Bottom