Fox sports Mock 6.0 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Fox sports Mock 6.0

What a joke. What has Jimmy Williams done recently to improve his stock 6 spots. No Holmes in the 1st is ridiculous.

jimmy williams rises and winston justice drops? no logic there. and i highly doubt the lions would draft another WR.

At one time it seemed like Lawson at 16 was a reach...guess not so much anymore. If we don't get Lavar, OLB is our biggest need. If we do get Lavar, I'd like to see us draft Justice if he fell down to us.

kpcane said:
At one time it seemed like Lawson at 16 was a reach...guess not so much anymore. If we don't get Lavar, OLB is our biggest need. If we do get Lavar, I'd like to see us draft Justice if he fell down to us.

Lawson is all over the place. I've seen him anywhere from 12 to 2nd round.

This is one of those joke mock drafts right? Kinda like that one that was on here last week.

Motion said:
Lawson is all over the place. I've seen him anywhere from 12 to 2nd round.

And now you've seen him at 11. I thought he'd go high after his ridiculous combine...but I'm still hoping we can get him if we don't get Lavar.

fox sports...what a garbage mock. no holmes in the first and jimmy williams at 16?? dont think so.

Are you saying Williams wont be there at 16? or are you saying he isnt worth the 16?

Back
Top Bottom