Fox thinks we will have a... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Fox thinks we will have a...

nick1

I am Groot
Club Member
Reaction score
conserative offense. In this mock draft they say we pick Ronnie Brown (which I'm not agruing with) because we will need a powerhouse back for our "consevative", "ball-control" offense. This shows how little they know about our coach and our team.

link

nick19991 said:
conserative offense. In this mock draft they say we pick Ronnie Brown (which I'm not agruing with) because we will need a powerhouse back for our "consevative", "ball-control" offense. This shows how little they know about our coach and our team.

link

It also shows how little I know about our coach and team. When did Saban announce his plans for the offense? :confused:

Surferosa said:
It also shows how little I know about our coach and team. When did Saban announce his plans for the offense? :confused:

he has stated that he will not have a ball-control offense and that he wants his whole team to be aggresive and make big plays and the signing of Linehan as our OC ensures that plan, Linehan is not a ball-control guy. Just look at what the Vikings did when he was there and you will see what our offense will look like

Surferosa said:

because he said Scott will be running the O, and that Saban would only overrule Scott on critical plays if he didn't agree with the playcalling

but Nick will be letting Scott have control of the O

nick19991 said:
he has stated that he will not have a ball-control offense and that he wants his whole team to be aggresive and make big plays and the signing of Linehan as our OC ensures that plan, Linehan is not a ball-control guy. Just look at what the Vikings did when he was there and you will see what our offense will look like

I believe in his introductory PC, he said that he wanted to have an "explosive" offense, and Scott will definitely oblige

nick19991 said:

Since we have Culpepper, Moss, and their O-line right ?

I don't think we will have a ball control offense, but don't be expecting Vikings type output right away either.

sn9ke.eyes said:
Since we have Culpepper, Moss, and their O-line right ?

I don't think we will have a ball control offense, but don't be expecting Vikings type output right away either.

well you know what I mean, we will be explosive. with Chambers, Booker and McMichael as some of our weapons and Houck will greatly improve the o-line. I think you can expect some explosiveness

nick19991 said:
well you know what I mean, we will be explosive. with Chambers, Booker and McMichael as some of our weapons and Houck will greatly improve the o-line. I think you can expect some explosiveness

Who's throwing to them?

thats hilarious...last time i checked linehan had a running game that mixed up speed and power...a ball control passing game that exploited teams on deep routes...wow, is that writer ever off...

nick19991 said:

That's too bad, if we get a lead in the 4th, it'll be nice to have a ball control to finish the game, we should know, after the Marino years. You must be able to play conservative if you have a lead in the 4th.

yea we dont have moss, culpepper and its oline...

but what did minnesota have originally??? a young qb many teams passed over, an explosive wideout, true, but an oline that was built through the draft...

our oline is built through the draft, we have an explosive wideout on the cusp of a probowl in chambers and we have the 2nd pick in the draft to get an offensive gem...if linehan fixes feeleys pick issues, we have a lot of the pieces in place to get the offense linehan wants...

Back
Top Bottom