Fox's Mike Garafolo: Incognito sent "racially charged" texts and voicemails

Status
Not open for further replies.

tylerdolphin

More Smug than Birthday Dog
Super Donator
Reaction score
Welp.

Looks like two of our starting lineman just had their careers ended in the span of a week and another might be in jail next year. Wonderful.

Goodnight, sweet Tannehill.

Kdawg954

My f*ck ups be the perfect mistakes
Finheaven VIP
Reaction score
McKinnie - Watkins - Garner - Jerry - Clabo

:lol:

:bully:

Last edited by a moderator:

Chubby

SUPERFAN
Reaction score
So obvious where this is heading. Martin is gay. Incog found out and ........... not good. Oh well.. is this a good opportunity to add #Fireland?

mrbunglez

Reading Is Fundamental
Reaction score
Can of worms? Pandora's box? This issue is going to go league wide watch. At least the team will be 1st at something, it's been awhile. :)

TheWalrus

1/7/14
Finheaven VIP
Reaction score
How stupid does Incognito have to be, seriously? You don't yell at the top of your lungs that you want your name cleared when you've sent racial stuff. You send racial stuff, you lose any argument, period. Jonathan Martin could be the world's biggest vagina but it doesn't matter because Richie got racial and that means he loses.

Kdawg954

My f*ck ups be the perfect mistakes
Finheaven VIP
Reaction score
Ritchie is a bitch tho . . . lost a lot of respect for him. Picking on poor little Martin, he should of taken on Jerry . . . then I'd a been impressed.

Reaction score
Both Cris Carter and Tom Jackson were visibly pissed off this morning when discussing the matter on the ESPN pregame show, mentioning that this went "beyond hazing" and was "criminal" in nature. Its starting to make sense now, but I still want to hear all the details

J. David Wannyheimer

None of my business.
Finheaven VIP
Reaction score
How stupid does Incognito have to be, seriously? You don't yell at the top of your lungs that you want your name cleared when you've sent racial stuff. You send racial stuff, you lose any argument, period. Jonathan Martin could be the world's biggest vagina but it doesn't matter because Richie got racial and that means he loses.
Well, two options here:

1. Richie Incognito really is a complete ****ing moron. I think this is likely.

2. We're not getting the whole story here. I think this might also be true.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do Not Sell My Personal Information
Top Bottom