Fox's Mike Garafolo: Incognito sent "racially charged" texts and voicemails | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Fox's Mike Garafolo: Incognito sent "racially charged" texts and voicemails

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, two options here:

1. Richie Incognito really is a complete ****ing moron. I think this is likely.

2. We're not getting the whole story here. I think this might also be true.

Well I didn't think this situation would get racial but this kind of thing is why I was saying in another thread that we had to hold off on figuring out where the line was on Richie's behavior until we heard more of the substance of the allegations.

It completely changes the game, imo. I wonder how long until one of the actual texts or voicemails gets leaked.

I guess we can write off the rest of this season and start looking at drafting four or five offensive lineman.

Very hard for me to believe that cog is racist. The whole NFL is black. Ur gonna tell me he hates all black ppl in the league even his own team mates? Come on if he is ****ing with him and he is saying racist stuff then what is the big deal? As long as he does not truly mean it then what's the harm? IMO it's really hard for me to believe that if he did say racist **** that he is really racist.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well I didn't think this situation would get racial but this kind of thing is why I was saying in another thread that we had to hold off on figuring out where the line was on Richie's behavior until we heard more of the substance of the allegations.

It completely changes the game, imo. I wonder how long until one of the actual texts or voicemails gets leaked.

I find it hard to believe that Richie has played with black players his entire time in the NFL and now suddenly he's a racist? And especially when it was rumored that Pouncey was also involved in the 'bullying.' I don't know. It just doesn't pass the smell test to me.

IMO, so much here is just strange, contradictory, or doesn't make sense if we are to take things at face value. Now don't get me wrong, I think Richie most likely crossed the line on more than one occasion, and I'm definitely not discounting the possibility that there was some CAPE FEAR **** going on here, but I still think the entire way Jon Martin has gone about this is very, very questionable.

Very hard for me to believe that cog is racist. The whole NFL is black. Ur gonna tell me he hates all black ppl in the league even his own team mates? Come on if he is ****ing with him and he is saying racist stuff then what is the big deal? As long as he does not truly mean it then what's the harm? IMO it's really hard for me to believe that if did say racist **** that he is really racist.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You need to know who you can jokingly say off the wall racist stuff to. I dont get the impression that Cog and Martin were anywhere near friendly enough for joke racism to be taken as a joke. Maybe Ritchie was joking and Martin didnt take it that way because they dont have that sort of relationship. Who knows.

I definitely can see this being an issue in regards to Martin's sexuality (if he is in fact gay) and it's a slippery slope because I'm not sure it's something he wants to expose.

That said, if there is one thing "more" sensitive right now than racial slurs, it could be gay slurs. Ritchie has picked the wrong can of worms to open.

The gay thing with martin would make sense though... because over the offseason, I remember a report of someone saying that there was a gay player in the Miami Dolphins Locker Room... could this be it??? idc if martin is gay, to each their own, but I just remembered this report

Because... yeah. I mean what's so hard to believe about it?

One dumbass comment made by a drunk guy isn't going to convince me he's a racist. Anybody I've ever known who grew up in a household or area where words like that were commonplace will slip them out now and then. If dropping one n-bomb while drunk makes someone a racist now, then I'd say 90% of Americans are raving bigots.

Also, uh, who is Zuckerman, Mr. Incognito's best pal guy?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom