FOX's new slogan... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

FOX's new slogan...

Gonk

Active Roster
Reaction score
"The biggest stories are in the NFC, and the NFC is on FOX."

Yeah, right. Who took home the ring the last two out of three years?

Heres some big stories...

-The Rams and Eagles suck balls again...
-Tampa Bay lost to the panthers
-The seahawks are the best team in the NFC...

WHOA THATS WAY MORE EXCITING THAN THE AFC!!!!

We just have the Fins, Chiefs, Bills, Broncos, Raiders, Ravens, Colts, Patriots, Steelers, and Tennesee... BORRIING!!!! I hate watching good teams play, it just bores me to freaking tears...

I would much rather watch the eagles and rams to fail scoring touchdowns, bill parcells and steve spurrier cry on the sidelines, the 49ers be mediocre, the falcons without mike vick, oh and i love watching the saints and cardinals... whew... exciting... and FOX has such great announcers too...

Sorry, I just find the NFC completely and utterly boring..... CBS is much better. It just seems lighter, and much more fun to watch. THe AFC/AFL has always been more exciting with its elegant runs, and its long deep balls... and it still is...

Yeah I don't really like the NFC. Each year they have some serious blowouts because their teams are very uneven.

And the artificial turf stadiums seem to be all in that conference. I don't get the same feeling than in an open stadium.

..and what do you expect a Fox slogan to say?
"We pay billions of dollars to air NFC games, but they suck.. go watch our competition at CBS"?????

Originally posted by codename47
..and what do you expect a Fox slogan to say?
"We pay billions of dollars to air NFC games, but they suck.. go watch our competition at CBS"?????

:lol: Agreed.

BTW, AFC is the better Conference...remember the playoff card and how hat shaped up last year? That explains it all.

I heard Jim Nance(SP?) say on CBS that they (CBS) may broadcast AFC games but cover the whole NFL in pregame. Kind of a slam from ol' Jimmy.

Back
Top Bottom