FOXSports Preseason Rankings

TjHawk said:
Did ya catch that I forgot about it?

Texas A&m
Penn St
Alabama
Purdue
Florida St

Tomorrow he is doing the overrated teams. The clip of the overrated showed Miami, OU and Notre Dame :fire:

DonShula84 said:
Tomorrow he is doing the overrated teams. The clip of the overrated showed Miami, OU and Notre Dame :fire:

I didn't see Miami, the first team they showed was Tennessee :D , then ND and OU.

SpeedRush99 said:
I didn't see Miami, the first team they showed was Tennessee :D , then ND and OU.

hey man what did they say bout OU? ill try and catch it later.

FinFan90 said:
hey man what did they say bout OU? ill try and catch it later.

They didn't say anything really. It was a little teaser clip about the "most overrated" teams this coming season. They showed Tennessee, ND, and OU. The story will be on the 6 PM EST Sportscenter.

SpeedRush99 said:
They didn't say anything really. It was a little teaser clip about the "most overrated" teams this coming season. They showed Tennessee, ND, and OU. The story will be on the 6 PM EST Sportscenter.

Ah man I got football practise at 6. :cry:

ND- Has teh potential to be explosive, especially with Wies and that can only bring good things. Brady Quinn will shine and be a possible Heisman canidate.

Tenn- Surprised me when they crushed Texas A & M in the Cotton Bowl last year, and they have a majority of their team returning, yet teh SEC is a very talented confernece.

OU- Lost QB, O-lineman, WRs, but they had as good of a recruting year as anyone else. Great backups in Rhett Bomar, and Paul Thompson will help the QB position.

I dint agree with the Sleeper List ESPN agve us, to me these are the sleeper teams, but I can understand why people think tehy are overated.

P.S Im not trying ot be a homer with OU i am trying to be honest with everyones team here.

FinFan90 said:
Ah man I got football practise at 6.

Dont fret just catch one of the other 100 sportscenter's on wed night and thurs morning

107. UL Monroe
Yes, ULM finished 106th in the nation in scoring, and dead last in the Sun Belt, but that'll change with some pieces of the puzzle starting to fit a little bit better in the Todd Berry wide open offense. It all starts with quarterback Steven Jyles, who's already the best all-around quarterback to ever play in the Sun Belt. 6-6 receiver Drouzon Quillen is a potential next-level target, and the line will be better after suffering through some major growing pains. The defense will be solid up front, and should be O.K. in the back seven by the time Sun Belt play rolls around.
Relative strength: Quarterback Relative Weakness: Linebacker
Star of the team: P Joel Stelly, Sr.

Man, you have to feel sorry for a team whose star is the punter. :shakeno: :lol:

RWhitney014 said:
Man, you have to feel sorry for a team whose star is the punter. :shakeno: :lol:

Yeah thats almost as bad as putting a team in the top 5 and saying their weakness is QB :shakeno:

Lets see we have an OU fan here, Gator fan, Hawk fan, Volunteer fan, Irish fan, Bulldog fan, and a Hurricane fan here. we need more fans here, people spread the word!!

boomer sooner! :D

FinFan90 said:
Ah man I got football practise at 6. :cry:

ND- Has teh potential to be explosive, especially with Wies and that can only bring good things. Brady Quinn will shine and be a possible Heisman canidate.

Tenn- Surprised me when they crushed Texas A & M in the Cotton Bowl last year, and they have a majority of their team returning, yet teh SEC is a very talented confernece.

OU- Lost QB, O-lineman, WRs, but they had as good of a recruting year as anyone else. Great backups in Rhett Bomar, and Paul Thompson will help the QB position.

I dint agree with the Sleeper List ESPN agve us, to me these are the sleeper teams, but I can understand why people think tehy are overated.

P.S Im not trying ot be a homer with OU i am trying to be honest with everyones team here.

Actually the one I don't agree with is OU. While I don't think they'll be a National Championship contender I do think they will finish in the Top 10. Afterall, they do still have the best RB in the country. As for Tennessee, I can see them finishing in the top 10, but I honestly don't think they will win the SEC. I really don't see how ND could be considered overrated? I don't think anyone expects to much out of them right away.

We may never know what will happen maybe some team like UTEP will win it all, lol. And to everyone who thinks im a homer, ur right I would say OU would win it all if they were ranked 125 and lsot all there games in the previous year. :D

ya who had Auburn going undeafted last year. they were a preseason like 17th or something.

TjHawk said:
ya who had Auburn going undeafted last year. they were a preseason like 17th or something.

And overrated the year before. They were a preseason top 5 the year before last and lost like their first 3 games.

Back
Top Bottom