FOXSports Preseason Rankings | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

FOXSports Preseason Rankings

SpeedRush99 said:
And overrated the year before. They were a preseason top 5 the year before last and lost like their first 3 games.

thats right forgot about that

Just the most overrated and yes the Sooners were in there.

I dont see how Notre Dame is overrated. No one has them anywhere near the top 25 and no one expects them to do much.

DonShula84 said:
I dont see how Notre Dame is overrated. No one has them anywhere near the top 25 and no one expects them to do much.

Exactly what I was thinking.

FinFan90 said:
Lets see we have an OU fan here, Gator fan, Hawk fan, Volunteer fan, Irish fan, Bulldog fan, and a Hurricane fan here. we need more fans here, people spread the word!!

boomer sooner! :D

Count me as a Canes fan! :goof:

SpeedRush99 said:
Yeah thats almost as bad as putting a team in the top 5 and saying their weakness is QB :shakeno:

Eh, in college football enough talent can mask a very average QB.

RWhitney014 said:
Eh, in college football enough talent can mask a very average QB.

Yes it is true remember when OU won it all in 2000, Josh Heupel was good but wasnt very explosive like Matt Lienhart or Jason White (In good games :D )

FinFan90 said:
What did they say bout OU?

Just that they were in ESPN overrated list, Alberts had them losing three games this year lol. I only see 1 regular season loss.

In recent years, you've had Heupel, Hybl, and White from OU, Krenzel from Ohio State, Dorsey from UM (who I loved, but let's face it), Palmer from USC (jury's still out), maybe even throw in Joey Harrington and Akili Smith from Oregon. Happens all the time.

Hey SpeedRush99 see you on the 9,17 in the swamp and what is leaks record with Tennessee 0 and 2 is it?

Vol&dolfan said:
Hey SpeedRush99 see you on the 9,17 in the swamp and what is leaks record with Tennessee 0 and 2 is it?

Looking forward to it. :tongue: You can throw out his record against them in the past now that Meyer is here and we actually have an aggressive offense again. Florida's days of being out-coached are over.

USC is going to run away with the National Championship this year. The Pac 10 is weak, they have a cake walk!

Back
Top Bottom