Franchise tag | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Franchise tag

FinFan013

72' FOREVER
Reaction score
How come we havent used it yet ...and if we do use it who would we use on ?

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

And we won't use it this year, nobody worth keeping to use it on, next year it may be used on McMike if he does not sign a new deal.

Because we have no one to use it on. You need to have a free agent who deserves to be paid as one of the top 5 at his position. Maybe we'd get to that situation with Randy McMichael next year.

Who are we going to franchise? Who were our free agents? Travis Minor, Sammy Knight? :lol:

You use the franchise tag to avoid from letting your free agents walk without compensation but you haveto pay them big bucks. Most of our free agents we just wanted to leave! Next year, Randy will be franchise tag worthy if he doesnt resign.

yeah... we should franchise jimmy wyrick and pay him 8.4 mil or whatever CBs get.

mcmike next year, maybe even surtain if he is still here, which I doubt.

we should have franchised sammy knight

dol_fan_81 said:
we should have franchised sammy knight

oooh, no.... so not worth the money that would have cost, even if we are thin at the position.

besides, if saban wanted him i'm sure we could have signed him to a longer deal at a much more cap friendly price.

I think Surtain is Franchise worthy, if he is still in Miami next year.

:lol: Franchise Sammy Knight (lay off the drugs.)

How much would that have been anyway, anyone know?:confused:

greenflash01 said:
I think Surtain is Franchise worthy, if he is still in Miami next year.

:lol: Franchise Sammy Knight (lay off the drugs.)

How much would that have been anyway, anyone know?:confused:

thats right, I was goong to say Surtain till I remembered he still has one year left and he is definetly franchise worthy.

Back
Top Bottom