Frank Gore To The Bills | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Frank Gore To The Bills

Frank is a legend but why he have to go to the Bills? :(
Yeah, it's like JT didn't have other options when he decided to play for Rex and the Jets.

That's another reason why his brother in law is so great. Zach was on his last legs without too many options but refused on principle to even interview with the Pats.

Was hoping he'd play another year here. Sucks he's going to Buffalo, he and McCoy will be tough.
I think McCoy will be cut, personally, even tho their GM said he'd be back. I could be wrong. Shady looked done last season.

Glad he's not on the team anymore. As much as I liked him, it was downright criminal how little we used Drake so far in his career and we have to give him the reins.

With that being said....I'm going to hate seeing him there.

We all knew this was coming. Hoping we can get a comp pick for him but we'll see. As far as he going to the Bills, it doesn't matter. Are we worry that we'll lose to them this coming season? By the time we're ready to compete Gore will be gone anyway.

Why Buffalo ? You’re splitting carries with Shady and Josh Allen ( because we all know that dude will carry the ball 10+ times a game)

And it soooo damn cold up there

Isn’t that double what we paid him?

As a non Hurricane fan, I could careless.

As a fan of football, I recognize the quality of his talents and character. Just no need for them here.

If I was him Buffalo would not have made the cut... I would have looked at KC. they need RB'S and maybe NE before thinking about Ice cold Buffalo...

We all knew this was coming. Hoping we can get a comp pick for him but we'll see. As far as he going to the Bills, it doesn't matter. Are we worry that we'll lose to them this coming season? By the time we're ready to compete Gore will be gone anyway.
Danny, I see someone jacked your avatar.

Back
Top Bottom