Frank Gore | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Frank Gore

nick1

I am Groot
Club Member
Reaction score
I think the Dolphins should draft him since they need a RB and probably don't want to use a high draft pick on one, he is a power guy who will fight for yards and would not cost more then a 4th or 5th round pick

Yea... i was thinking one better tho, we could trade the 2nd pick in a 4 team trade and get 3 picks int hje top 10 and draft Rolle, DJ, and That OT and then we can trade surtain and get another 1st for him and maybe bring in Rodgers with a late first

Im just kiddin of course but i can dream

Hes a very good back, I don't believe is declaring for the draft.

Heard any news?

Right now, no burst = Rd. 5-7 or free agent. If he stays in school and finds his burst hes a Rd 1 guy.

NorFlaFin said:
Hes a very good back, I don't believe is declaring for the draft.

Heard any news?

Right now, no burst = Rd. 5-7 or free agent. If he stays in school and finds his burst hes a Rd 1 guy.

I thought he was a Senior and they don't have to declare?

Gore is a 4th year junior. His knee injuries have slowed him down tremendously. As NorFlaFin said, he's lost his burst. Gore hasn't had but one long run all year.

Gore is gone, IMO. I think he'll grade out to a 3-5 round pick. The kid can't afford risking another injury (which would probably end any aspirations of the NFL). He is a redshirt JR, as was stated, but he's on pace to graduate in May. His mother suffers from a disease that mandates weekly dialysis, and prevents her from working. He has a lot on his shoulders, from the family standpoint. His story is really heart-wrenching, considering the obstacles he's overcome. Two major knee injuries, his family situation, and his academic success (in spite of a learning disability). Being a Cane fan, I cheer for the kid by default, but I can't imagine anyone not pulling for this guy. In today's environment of pampered, pompous athletes, he's a refreshing breath of fresh air.

I don't know how much Gore's personal problems will play into his decision but if I was advising him I would tell him to stay in school another year and get back to full strength. I think he still has a chance to make it back and become something, I just think he needs more time on the field (which he probably won't get early in his NFL career). The tough thing about Gore is that he tore both his ACL's so at any moment either of his knees can cause him problems!

Back
Top Bottom