Fred-ex | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Fred-ex

FinsAreLife

F-A-L
Reaction score
What if we picked him up??? He used to play with feely when aj was with the eagles i eman this could b a good pick up if he shut his mouth.....not a very classy guy but then again i dont like too much class idk what do you think???

Problem with him is he sucks. Atleast Boston has monster talent.

just say no....please.

I actually liked him quite a bit coming out of UCLA but he's shown NO ability to grasp the NFL game. That, and in addition to running his mouth constantly without backiing it up, he appears to be afraid to go over the middle.

Why are Dolphin fans even asking about this piece of trash. Even his big mouth aside, he sucks.

Why would we want a loud mouth, no talent guy. I mean even Rodney Harrison had more catches then Fred did in the SB. Fred will be no more then a 4th WR.

FinsAreLife said:
What if we picked him up??? He used to play with feely when aj was with the eagles i eman this could b a good pick up if he shut his mouth.....not a very classy guy but then again i dont like too much class idk what do you think???

:roflmao: yeah u must be 13 to say something that DUMB!!!!!!!!

im not going to say anymore, let your fellow phin fans bash u for saying such a moronic comment.......

patsdynasty said:
:roflmao: yeah u must be 13 to say something that DUMB!!!!!!!!

im not going to say anymore, let your fellow phin fans bash u for saying such a moronic comment.......

i was asking what they thought not that i want the guy id prefer boston or conway over him any day

A friend of mine, who is with Walter Camp, hosted Freddie Mitchell and speaks to him often. He doesn't know where he will play next year but if he went to the Dolphins I would have a good hook.

Everyone here is saying something about Freddie's class, I mean I'm not sticking up for the guy but put it this way you guys are all on Matt Roths nuts and he flicked off another team. comon now.

Fitz said:
Everyone here is saying something about Freddie's class, I mean I'm not sticking up for the guy but put it this way you guys are all on Matt Roths nuts and he flicked off another team. comon now.

All Mitchell is good for is running his mouth and then not getting the job done on the field!

Roth hasnt even played a down in the NFL!

Back
Top Bottom