Fred Russell article | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Fred Russell article

YEA!! GO IOWA....woo hoo. lol. Sage (may take a while) at the helm with Russell returning kicks is OK by me.

Even though I am from Iowa, I am not a Iowa Hawkeye fan (University of Northern Iowa alumni and basketball player.....sorry Hawkeyes for kicking the butts this year and making the NCAA tourny, only to loose to Georgia Tech by 5), anyway Fred's got some sweet moves, plus is faster than hell. Faster on the field than his 40 number shows. He will help I think with kicks, if he gets a chance!

I go to M'side but I still follow other colleges. Mostly the Hawks in high school...but Sage is still from Iowa as our state so I root for him. Fred has blinding speed, the main reason he survives. It doesn't matter how big he is as long as nobody touches him. Gallery opened the lanes so wide he'd zip through them in .4 seconds lol.

No kidding.....he had some amazing plays the last two years running behind Gallery that is for sure. I think him and Mo Brown are probably the best little guys in the Big 10 last year (with exception of Mo being hurt some games).

I enjoyed watching Sage at ISU, and when I come to a game this year I hope to get something Iowa State signed by Sage and something Iowa by Fred Russell.

If only we would resign Dedrick Ward (Go UNI!), then I could get all the Iowa schools. J/K

Back
Top Bottom