Fred Taylor | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Fred Taylor

Do you think Miami should trade for Fred Taylor?

• Yes

Votes: 6 27.3%
  • No

Votes: 16 72.7%

• Total voters
I definitely would not trade for Taylor. As good as he is, Taylor is one of those guys who is never healthy. The decision is also pending on the asking price. He is not one of those players that i feel you should unload for.

He is a good player...but you can't perform if your injured all the time....I would pass him by on the bench.....

Guys...........

Originally posted by ac_lanham
I'm sure some of us have heard the situation about Fred Taylor. So, if you Dolfans had the choice to get Taylor, would you trade for him or not?

http://cbs.sportsline.com/u/ce/multi/0,1329,4888825_59,00.html

I know that he's been injured quite frequently during his career, but I feel that he's worth a risk. If he stays healthy, we'll have one of the best running backs in the game.:eek:

Re: Guys...........

Originally posted by aqua&orange54

I know that he's been injured quite frequently during his career, but I feel that he's worth a risk. If he stays healthy, we'll have one of the best running backs in the game.:eek:

"The Jaguars are said to be asking for a third-round pick for Taylor"

Taylor is definately worth a risk for a 3rd rounder. Who knows maybe he is healthy, and he'll have good luck for now on?

Imagine trading a 3rd rounder, get Taylor and select that guard from Nebraska in the first.

We just might have a running game again.

I don't know, Taylor's always hurt. He hasn't played a full season in 2 years. When he's healthy he's great, but would giving up draft picks and salary cap cash be worth the risk?:cool:

IMHO Fred Taylor is the best RB in the NFL. Better than Faulk, Edge, Dillon, or whoever else you want to throw out there. He's fast, can run you over, & can catch the ball out of the back field. Sure he's hurt a lot but he's just had a little bad luck. There's no such thing as a curse, except on my Cubs.

I'd give them our 1st & 3rd for Taylor & a 2nd.

i think ward, chambers and gadsden......

can do quite well IMHO, i think the dolphins have much more serious issues with the O-line that should be given TOP priority!:(

FOR A THIRD ROUND PICK...

He'll be on our team quicker than an eye blink. Hell, we will have three third round picks this year when we are awarded our compensation picks for the loss of Richmond Webb and Trace Armstrong to free agency. One third round pick for Fred Taylor is a BARGAIN!

Since JJJ and Lamar are likely gone - one of our compensatory 3rd rounders for Taylor (why not a 3rd taylor ;) ) is worth it to me if he will play for the veteran min. salary. He cannot be counted on to play an entire season.

Originally posted by SMadison29
IMHO Fred Taylor is the best RB in the NFL. Better than Faulk, Edge, Dillon, or whoever else you want to throw out there. He's fast, can run you over, & can catch the ball out of the back field. Sure he's hurt a lot but he's just had a little bad luck. There's no such thing as a curse, except on my Cubs.

I'd give them our 1st & 3rd for Taylor & a 2nd.

this is my response to that last line
:eek: :eek: :confused: :goof: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Re: Re: Guys...........

Originally posted by booyeah_

"The Jaguars are said to be asking for a third-round pick for Taylor"

Taylor is definately worth a risk for a 3rd rounder. Who knows maybe he is healthy, and he'll have good luck for now on?

Imagine trading a 3rd rounder, get Taylor and select that guard from Nebraska in the first.

We just might have a running game again.

They only want a third rounder for Taylor:eek: :eek: ? Trade the third round pick now!!!! And then draft Fonoti. Only problem with that (for me) is that we would have a new guy who was a Gator and a new guy who was a Cornhusker. I guess I would just have to live with it.

Maybe...

Getting Fred Taylor wouldn't be so bad. Especially if we get those compensatory picks, think about it. We could select Tony Fonoti 1st round, trade 1 of our 3rd round picks for Taylor, and maybe with the remaining 2 try for Adrian Peterson from GA Southern, Tony Fisher from Notre Dame, or that one guy from Univresity of Ga. And with the last 3rd round pick, if we do get those compensatory picks, we could draft another lineman. Get what I'm saying? It may not be half bad if we can get the salary cap worked out

Back
Top Bottom