Freddy Adu traded | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Freddy Adu traded

Roman529

Moon Runner / The 3 AM Crew
Joined
Jul 20, 2004
Messages
36,436
Reaction score
54
Age
55
Location
Belgium
I heard he is dating Jo Jo.

clear.gif
 

Martel

Perennial All-Pro
Joined
Sep 9, 2004
Messages
2,976
Reaction score
0
How has this guy been? I don't follow soccer. Is he a bust or what? Salt Lake for this kid?? JoJo? What is going on here?
 

Quelonio

El rey de la Pachacha
Joined
Jul 28, 2003
Messages
6,519
Reaction score
2
Age
38
Location
New York City
Stacks said:
How has this guy been? I don't follow soccer. Is he a bust or what? Salt Lake for this kid?? JoJo? What is going on here?

Well he is not a bust because he is barely 18, but he needs to get out of the US. Needs it more than anything, he did tryouts for Manchester City, but it did not work out and then he went back.

He needs to go to a smaller market than England or Spain (France, Netherlands, Bundesliga) and go through not being a star and work hard to get better. The MLS protects him too much, they cater to him because he is one of the few name recognizable figures in US soccer... but they are hindering his development by doing that.
 

Martel

Perennial All-Pro
Joined
Sep 9, 2004
Messages
2,976
Reaction score
0
Quelonio said:
Well he is not a bust because he is barely 18, but he needs to get out of the US. Needs it more than anything, he did tryouts for Manchester City, but it did not work out and then he went back.

He needs to go to a smaller market than England or Spain (France, Netherlands, Bundesliga) and go through not being a star and work hard to get better. The MLS protects him too much, they cater to him because he is one of the few name recognizable figures in US soccer... but they are hindering his development by doing that.


Cool. Thanks. Now what can you tell me about Jo Jo?
 

Quelonio

El rey de la Pachacha
Joined
Jul 28, 2003
Messages
6,519
Reaction score
2
Age
38
Location
New York City
Stacks said:
Cool. Thanks. Now what can you tell me about Jo Jo?

to be completely honest I have absolutely no idea who jo jo is... but she does not look to cool...
 

Martel

Perennial All-Pro
Joined
Sep 9, 2004
Messages
2,976
Reaction score
0
Quelonio said:
to be completely honest I have absolutely no idea who jo jo is... but she does not look to cool...



:sidelol:
 

Roman529

Moon Runner / The 3 AM Crew
Joined
Jul 20, 2004
Messages
36,436
Reaction score
54
Age
55
Location
Belgium
clear.gif




JoJo and her mother reside in New Jersey, and her recording studio is in Manhattan, New York City. JoJo, who has been tutored for the past 3 years, has stated that "school is definitely a big part of my life". She performs well academically, receiving marks in the A's and B's.[9]
JoJo's friends include actresses Sara Paxton and Emma Roberts, whom she befriended on the set of Aquamarine, and actress Alexa Vega.
She dated D.C. United soccer player Freddy Adu from May 14, 2005 to about September of 2006. The two met on the MTV show Fake ID Club while she was hosting it.[10]. JoJo made an appearance in the commentary box at a New England Revolution home game when they were playing D.C. United. Freddy Adu registered an assist in that game.
JoJo stated that she was single on Live with Regis and Kelly, which aired October 18, 2006. JoJo was also in the October 2006 issue of Teen People magazine confirming her breakup with Freddy Adu: "I'm single right now and it's good. I'm so young. I'm going to be 16 in December and I'm just so busy. It's hard if you also want to date someone who has a high-profile profession; we
 

Martel

Perennial All-Pro
Joined
Sep 9, 2004
Messages
2,976
Reaction score
0
Roman529 said:
http://musictory.lycos.it/biofoto/jojo.jpg



JoJo and her mother reside in New Jersey, and her recording studio is in Manhattan, New York City. JoJo, who has been tutored for the past 3 years, has stated that "school is definitely a big part of my life". She performs well academically, receiving marks in the A's and B's.[9]
JoJo's friends include actresses Sara Paxton and Emma Roberts, whom she befriended on the set of Aquamarine, and actress Alexa Vega.
She dated D.C. United soccer player Freddy Adu from May 14, 2005 to about September of 2006. The two met on the MTV show Fake ID Club while she was hosting it.[10]. JoJo made an appearance in the commentary box at a New England Revolution home game when they were playing D.C. United. Freddy Adu registered an assist in that game.
JoJo stated that she was single on Live with Regis and Kelly, which aired October 18, 2006. JoJo was also in the October 2006 issue of Teen People magazine confirming her breakup with Freddy Adu: "I'm single right now and it's good. I'm so young. I'm going to be 16 in December and I'm just so busy. It's hard if you also want to date someone who has a high-profile profession; we


:lol: Thanks!!

It's kind of funny how pop stars of todays bio's don't even bother talking about music anymore
 
S

ScottishFin

Real Salt Lake ?

Sounds like a made up fantasy football team , like Unalthetico Madrid , Bararsealona , Inter Yermaw and stuff like that.

Is that seriously a team name ?
 

NJFINSFAN1

FinHeaven Elite
Joined
Aug 23, 2004
Messages
23,957
Reaction score
10
Age
58
Location
Northern NJ
From what I understand (And I could be wrong) he wants and can go to europe when he turns 18 which is like 2 months away.
 

COMEBACKRICKY

Superbowl MVP
Joined
Mar 16, 2006
Messages
947
Reaction score
3
Location
College Station, TX
ScottishFin said:
Real Salt Lake ?

Sounds like a made up fantasy football team , like Unalthetico Madrid , Bararsealona , Inter Yermaw and stuff like that.

Is that seriously a team name ?


:sidelol::sidelol:
lmao yeah dude it is. ITs an MLS team.
 
Top Bottom