Free agency: Day 1 | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Free agency: Day 1

Who they pick up in FA will determine how the draft goes. Here's to hoping for some starters on the OL and the secondary.

Think about it. The more quality players signed via free agency the more freedom to take BPA. Also you have no idea how many picks Miami will even have based on trading up and trading for veteran players. So yeah, free agency is critical.
I can see your point. FA is critical but the Draft is going to be nuts.

My hope is for multiple interior OL starters found in FA. Grab a OT with an early pick.

I do not want to see cap space used on a guy like Gordon, build the OL and you can find solid RB's outside the 3rd round who will be productive if you can block.

I doubt a quality pass rushed can he had in FA, they either never make it to market or are way to expensive. Van Noy is a nice player but he is going to get paid like an All Pro.

I would like to see an addition to the secondary in FA(no idea who will be available)and I hope they use one of their earlyish picks on a boundary CB to balance Howard on the other side.

But first and foremost I want to see two starters added to the OL(most likely interior guys)from this FA period.

The Fins need a ton of talent but they do not have to address every weak spot in this one off season, they will have extra draft picks next year and I hope they still have a chunk of Cap space this time next year so they can have back to back great off seasons and build something that will last.

Back
Top Bottom