Free agency QB's | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Free agency QB's

I'm not going to say that Jake is better then Jay, but I do think that Jake could be a better QB with a different team.

Originally posted by IceStorm
I'm not going to say that Jake is better then Jay, but I do think that Jake could be a better QB with a different team.

I agree, but is it worth the risk of ditching Fiedler(a guy who fits well with the team) to pick up Plummer? I say no.

Originally posted by iceblizzard69
He is a Bills fan. He posts at BFZ.

Well that explains why he doesn't have a clue.

Guy has a really good reciever in David Boston and a monster offensive line and gets his butt tanned week in and week out. He might not even find a starting job in the offseason after Arizona lets him go.

We need a O-line. If we had the Rams O-line we will be great.

Jake Plummer? Why all sudden using the excuse to sign a QB next year if we are losing with Ray.I can't believe fan still question Jay after watching Lucas play.This guy means more than most of "Fiedler bashers' thought..I think Fins should consider drafting a qb next year to develop but face it Fiedler is here for at least two more seasons as the starter..

Yup we need Jake!! I would look foward to all the turn overs. 2 more picks and a fumble tonight, Wow is he really tearing it up.:rolleyes:

Looks like there's a growing RB controversy over there (again). This team has done everything it can to give the starting job to 1st round pick Thomas Jones the last three years. And he just can't win the job. First it was Michael Pittman. Now it's Marcel Shipp who's doing him in.

I think our backup....Jake Delhomme will be a good starter for somebody. I'm hoping nobody shows any interest so he can be our backup next year. But he is a good QB. There are actually some saints fans that think he is better than Brooks. I think those guys are homers.....but i'd feel very comfortable with Jake as our QB.

Back
Top Bottom