Free agency start in about 3 weeks. Here's a list of the top 200 free agents | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Free agency start in about 3 weeks. Here's a list of the top 200 free agents

at those prices reddicks the best potential bargain in tbe entire group. And zona would be dumb to let him go.

David andrews would probably be 2nd but he did miss an entire year with a medical condition if I recall correctly. Pats basically chose him over karras even coming off the medical condition.

perryman would be a solid add for the roberts role but like roberts hes limited range wise and in the nickel/sub probably needs to come off the field. He’s a little small for our scheme also.

I will pass on simmons at that price.

damnit I just remembered I’m not posting here anymore. My bad

✌️

We want you to post with us . Good comments as usual

Some guys I'd be interested in:

Allen Robinson
Will Fuller
Curtis Samuel
Desmond King
Jason Verrett
Alex Mack
Xavier Woods
Sheldon Rankins
Cam Robinson
Tyus Bowser
Rashawn Jenkins

With the exceptions of Robinson, mostly lower-priced players I could see playing their best ball (to this point) in Miami or guys you get at a discount because of age or injuries.

at those prices reddicks the best potential bargain in tbe entire group. And zona would be dumb to let him go.

David andrews would probably be 2nd but he did miss an entire year with a medical condition if I recall correctly. Pats basically chose him over karras even coming off the medical condition.

perryman would be a solid add for the roberts role but like roberts hes limited range wise and in the nickel/sub probably needs to come off the field. He’s a little small for our scheme also.

✌️
Don't leave Hoops, I enjoy your post.

Oh, and my 4 players was just an example from the group I listed. There are many combos to be had in that group that would be an improvement from the horrible idea of signing Jones, Bell, Robinson at those prices

Two positions that I would almost never sign in FA are RB and Safety...

Cheap positions... well down the pecking order of how you win in the cap era.

The most stupid signing we EVER made was Reshad Jones... Just a complete waste of resources.

✌️
You lie... you are an addict.

Two positions that I would almost never sign in FA are RB and Safety...

Cheap positions... well down the pecking order of how you win in the cap era.

The most stupid signing we EVER made was Reshad Jones... Just a complete waste of resources.
RB's are commodities and safeties are prone to injury because of their duty

Not much going on now and free agency comes before the draft so here's a list of the free agents.

Great source of info and ranking. Thanks @Danny !

Honestly, I would be OK with not signing any FA's if it came down to it. I'd like to re-sign Ted Karras, and if I only got one new guy, I could see a very good deal for a good football player like FS Malik Hooker being a great addition for us.

I know these names aren't on the top 200 list, but they're former high draft picks who would be cheap and they play in positions of need for Miami. Thoughts on taking a flier on Ryan Anderson of the WFT or Jarrad Davis of the Lions?

I don't see us paying Robinson that type of money either but the GB center Linsley for 11mill a year I'd do that if we could.
You may get your wish Danny, read an article saying fins will be very interested and it’s very likely he’ll hit FA.

There’s no way Miami drafts another OT with the # 3 pick. We drafted Jackson. Draft parsons @ 3 , then at 18 go WR. Parsons is going top ten.
I will vomit if we tack an OL at no 3.

Back
Top Bottom