Free agency start in about 3 weeks. Here's a list of the top 200 free agents | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Free agency start in about 3 weeks. Here's a list of the top 200 free agents

Corey Linsley and Patrick Peterson to play FS. Don't go too HAM in Free Agency...

at those prices reddicks the best potential bargain in tbe entire group. And zona would be dumb to let him go.

David andrews would probably be 2nd but he did miss an entire year with a medical condition if I recall correctly. Pats basically chose him over karras even coming off the medical condition.

perryman would be a solid add for the roberts role but like roberts hes limited range wise and in the nickel/sub probably needs to come off the field. He’s a little small for our scheme also.

I will pass on simmons at that price.

damnit I just remembered I’m not posting here anymore. My bad

✌️
not posting in this thread anymore, or on this site anymore?

Corey Linsley on a 3 yr deal would be great. Leonard Williams in the prime of his career at 26 yrs old would be one hell of a pickup.
Agreed on Williams, but I just don't see a spot for him on this defense considering the price we would be paying to get him. IMO, we only need a Beefy NT, a Free Safety and an Inside LB on Defense. Williams isn't really worth the price for us considering our needs.

Corey Linsley on a 3 yr deal would be great. Leonard Williams in the prime of his career at 26 yrs old would be one hell of a pickup.
Linsley would be great for our young O-line. The guy is a beast which means we probably won't get him.

Someone asked so here it is:

I doubt it will affect his draft stock much.

#99 on the list

WR Breshad Perriman is a guy I would take a shot on if he came cheap on a 1 or 2 year deal. He's looking fully healthy and needs to prove himself. Gase really screwed that up for him last year in NY.

Wouldn't break the bank and can compliment whoever we draft. I know there are rumors of the Browns wanting to sign him though.

Back
Top Bottom