Free agency upgrades available at LT | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Free agency upgrades available at LT

LT is best found in the draft (see J. Ogden, O. Pace, W. Jones, L. Jones, T. Glenn, M. McNeill, etc). We failed with Shelton, let's not do it again with Davis, who's better off at Guard anyways. Leinart and Co. weren't exactly helped by that OL including Davis, who isn't Leinart's blindside blocker anyways.

So what are you saying? Leinart wasn't helped by Davis, but Davis wasn't the key lineman tasked with protecting Leinart anyway? :confused: Are you saying that Davis isn't very good or that he is a non factor in Arizona anyway?

I agree about the draft thing though, I'm all for WR or LT in the first round depending on who is available.

So what are you saying? Leinart wasn't helped by Davis, but Davis wasn't the key lineman tasked with protecting Leinart anyway? :confused: Are you saying that Davis isn't very good or that he is a non factor in Arizona anyway?

I agree about the draft thing though, I'm all for WR or LT in the first round depending on who is available.

Both really. Davis wasn't solely responsible for protecting Leinart but he didn't exactly do a good job either as evident by their lack of running game.

Reasonably, I'd like to see us land a top LT or WR but if teams ahead of us are willing to offer a fair trade that allows us to get a top QB like Brady Quinn, I'd take that period.

Back
Top Bottom