Free Agent Analysis - Byron Jones, Ereck Flowers and Ted Karras | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Free Agent Analysis - Byron Jones, Ereck Flowers and Ted Karras

BigNastyFish

Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score

Anyone can find warts in all those deals. I'm generally satisfied with all 3. Once we know how the starting OL works out, Karras and Flowers can be revisited

I’m very happy my only concern now is QB of the future and some lineman

It's hard to fathom that Grier would sign this caliber of player, X-3...
Really looks good to me, we are getting nasty OL men and a high quality corner, despite the FO... LOL

Apparently both Flowers and Karras are tough. , play through the whistle types. I like that for the offensive line.

I just hope they don't do something stupid like put Flowers at LT.

If Flo and staff have proven anything it is that they will out you in the best Laotian for you to succeed rather than making you something you are not. He is the LG and Miami will likely draft a LT

I find it sort of amusing that Clowney is still on the market demanding $20M. Must be some satisfaction from him turning down Miami last year.

I find it sort of amusing that Clowney is still on the market demanding $20M. Must be some satisfaction from him turning down Miami last year.

Most likely Clowney's agent told him he was worth $20mm and Clowney bought it. Agents out to be required to pay the difference.

In any case, I'm much happier with the current FAs than Clowney. I'm not a fan of elite players for a rebuilding team

Well, Flores said last year he wanted his OL guys to dominate the players in front of them so you need nasty OL guys to do that and these two seem to fit the bill. I hope we add two more OL guys on draft week but this is a nice start.

I would totally bring him in for 10 mill he’sa good run defender who gets his hands in passing lanes but he definitely overvalued himself

Back
Top Bottom