Free agent market is drying up for some stars

OmegaPhinsFan

Scout Team
Reaction score
Jameis
Melvin
Clowney

Do you think that they might take shorter deals and test the market again? If so, Miami can really help themselves out

jazz015

Finheaven VIP
Reaction score
Clowney wants $21 million that's a lot of cheddar cheese for a guy with no double digit sack seasons. He needs to come down to 16-18 million.
I mean I respect clowney and feel he is worth big money. The issue at this point is that he has to be pricing himself waaayyy out of range for anybody. Hence he is still out there and everyone is waiting for him to coelme down.

Kev7

Rookie
Reaction score
As much as I would like Melvin it just doesn’t make much sense with Howard here now.

As much as I would like Jameis I doubt he’s the kind of guy we want to build around. He doesn’t strike me as a leader.

andyahs

Bahamian Redneck
Super Donator
Finheaven VIP
Reaction score
As much as I would like Melvin it just doesn’t make much sense with Howard here now.

As much as I would like Jameis I doubt he’s the kind of guy we want to build around. He doesn’t strike me as a leader.
Winston in Miami? He was too close in Tampa......keep him away from this team.

juicifer1269

Starter
Reaction score
Winston is a great leader. He just happens to be great at throwing interceptions. My cousin played with him at FSU and said the team would follow him wherever he said to go. My uncle was a scouting assistant for the Bucs and a part of the locker room. He said that Winston is a natural leader and well liked and respected by every player in the locker room. His problem is his play, not his leadership.

andyahs

Bahamian Redneck
Super Donator
Finheaven VIP
Reaction score
Winston is a great leader. He just happens to be great at throwing interceptions. My cousin played with him at FSU and said the team would follow him wherever he said to go. My uncle was a scouting assistant for the Bucs and a part of the locker room. He said that Winston is a natural leader and well liked and respected by every player in the locker room. His problem is his play, not his leadership.
Your cousin uses that leader term loosely.

Do Not Sell My Personal Information
Top Bottom