Free agent market is drying up for some stars | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Free agent market is drying up for some stars

OmegaPhinsFan

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
Jameis
Melvin
Clowney

Do you think that they might take shorter deals and test the market again? If so, Miami can really help themselves out

Clowney wants $21 million that's a lot of cheddar cheese for a guy with no double digit sack seasons. He needs to come down to 16-18 million.
I mean I respect clowney and feel he is worth big money. The issue at this point is that he has to be pricing himself waaayyy out of range for anybody. Hence he is still out there and everyone is waiting for him to coelme down.

As much as I would like Melvin it just doesn’t make much sense with Howard here now.

As much as I would like Jameis I doubt he’s the kind of guy we want to build around. He doesn’t strike me as a leader.

As much as I would like Melvin it just doesn’t make much sense with Howard here now.

As much as I would like Jameis I doubt he’s the kind of guy we want to build around. He doesn’t strike me as a leader.

he is a leader when it boils down to interceptions.

Winston in Miami? He was too close in Tampa......keep him away from this team.

Winston is a great leader. He just happens to be great at throwing interceptions. My cousin played with him at FSU and said the team would follow him wherever he said to go. My uncle was a scouting assistant for the Bucs and a part of the locker room. He said that Winston is a natural leader and well liked and respected by every player in the locker room. His problem is his play, not his leadership.

Winston is a great leader. He just happens to be great at throwing interceptions. My cousin played with him at FSU and said the team would follow him wherever he said to go. My uncle was a scouting assistant for the Bucs and a part of the locker room. He said that Winston is a natural leader and well liked and respected by every player in the locker room. His problem is his play, not his leadership.
Your cousin uses that leader term loosely.

don't get me wrong. I don't want these guys long-term unless they blow up in a one year deal
I'd take Jameis over Fitzpatrick though

Back
Top Bottom