Free agent market is drying up for some stars | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Free agent market is drying up for some stars

Winston is a great leader. He just happens to be great at throwing interceptions. My cousin played with him at FSU and said the team would follow him wherever he said to go. My uncle was a scouting assistant for the Bucs and a part of the locker room. He said that Winston is a natural leader and well liked and respected by every player in the locker room. His problem is his play, not his leadership.

I'd run through a brick wall for this guy.

LastUntidyHorseshoecrab-size_restricted.gif

Looks like no market for Winston. Carolina is likely to end up releasing Newton. Patriots could come into play.

I think Winston might be a fit for Bellicheat. He needs a senior, well-respected coach to break him of some bad habits.

Bringing in Winston as a bridge, which the Pattys look for their next project makes sense. If Winston can be fixed... fine. If he can't, maybe Fromm or Eason.

Trey Flowers got 5/90 . . . Clowney has to be using that has his floor.

Problem is he stays with a nagging injury and no team is gonna give him that type of coin without a proper physical.

Clowney said he didn't want to play here so screw him too
Did he actual say that? I don't hold it against him or teddy not wanting to come here last year. Not to where if we can sign him for 16M, I do it

As much as I would like Melvin it just doesn’t make much sense with Howard here now.

As much as I would like Jameis I doubt he’s the kind of guy we want to build around. He doesn’t strike me as a leader.
Plus he redefined the word “atrocious” by throwing 30 INTs in a season.

Winston is a great leader. He just happens to be great at throwing interceptions. My cousin played with him at FSU and said the team would follow him wherever he said to go. My uncle was a scouting assistant for the Bucs and a part of the locker room. He said that Winston is a natural leader and well liked and respected by every player in the locker room. His problem is his play, not his leadership.
One yr on bench for Winston might do him some good... sit back watch veteran qb play and learn. Winston problem trying do too much in games and cost team too lose.

I’ve heard Clowneys offers have been closer to the 14 mill range. I’d offer him a 1 year 18 million dollar prove it deal and see if he bites. I don’t like the idea of signing him to a long term deal

Back
Top Bottom