Free Agent Offensive Linemen | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Free Agent Offensive Linemen

OneHondo

Lifetime Contract
Reaction score
This is a list of free agent offensive linemen the Dolphins will probably be looking at from the Heralds ARMANDO SALGUERO.

The team has composed a list of available unrestricted guards that include New England's Damien Woody, Tampa Bay's Cosey Coleman, Carolina's Geno James, St. Louis' Adam Timmerman, San Diego's Kelvin Garmon, Cincinnati's Mike Goff and Chicago's Chris Villarrial.
Centers:
Cincinnati's Rich Braham, Chris Bober of the Giants and Atlanta's Todd McClure are the most experienced centers available as unrestricted players, although all of them would want to be starters in 2004.
Link
http://www.miami.com/mld/miamiherald/sports/football/8069940.htm

garmon is one tough SOB .. go et him... goff is only 28 ... still young enough and experienced enough to be servicable for miami.. he is underated .. goff is a guy i had once hoped miami would have drafted ... but cincy got him... as for the center position i have been touting chris bober of the ny giants.. i live in ny/nj area and know he can play .. go get him!!! geno james and cosey coleman are both still inconsistent.. and big risk in my opinion ...

Hi, I'm Todd McClure, you may remember me from such classics as 3rd and 3 and 2nd and short or my defining role, in the mini series 4th and inches......

*edit* This would be alot funnier if the guys' name was Troy.

Last edited:
We can forget about getting any free agents if they're gonna keep Jay and pay him 3.7 million bucks a year to be the f#$#!@*&^ing back up.

Ozzy rules!!

The thing that concerns me about Woody is his injury... if the patriots aren't signing him back when he has said that he is willing to take a major paycut brings me some question marks...the Pats seem to know what there doing by cutting / not re-signing solid veteran starters...

if Woody is healthy and then I would like to see him and Chris Villarrial signed :)

Does anyone know how Jays contract shakes out re: our salary cap situation. Danny made a killer point. Why are we throwing good money after bad and limiting our Free Agent options. If keeping Jay means we don't get a Chris Villarrial or someone else that we can plug in at Offensive Tackle or Guard and upgrade our line then I say DON'T DO IT! Jay is really an unpopular player and he is injury prone and inconsistant. Has the jury reached a verdict? We have your honor. We hereby find Jay Fiedler guilty of dragging the Miami Dolphin offense down to the lowest depths since John Stofa was our Q.B. The penalty/ Boot him off the team. BYE JAY, GO AWAY ALREADY, TAKE A HIKE, GO DIMINISH SOMEONE ELSES OFFENSE, GOOD RIDDANCE, DON"T GO AWAY MAD-JUST GO AWAY!!!

I dont know, but I am or was a Fiedler supporter. It is ridiculous that they would even consider bringing him back at the current salary. Hopefully it is a smoke screen. Otherwise, IMO it is stupid. Why not tell Jay we will reduce your base to 1 mil or less and put the rest in incentives so that in the chance that he FAIRLY wins the job, he has a shot to EARN the money thru performance. If he isnt afraid of the competition as he states, then let him prove it.

Back
Top Bottom