Free Agent RB that could be in play for Miami | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Free Agent RB that could be in play for Miami

I don't think you have any choice....lol

None of us do! Also, I think the FO has to be given some benefit of doubt here. Their improved record from year 1 to year 2 demands some level of "they may actually know what they're doing!"

I, like everyone else, want an absolutely unit back there running the ball and not little-itty-bitty Gaskin and co.

But like i said eailer, if Flo is signing off on things currently as is then we have no choice.

I hope I'm wrong but I just don't see it with Malcolm Brown. Henderson and Akers were noticeably better than him from the Rams games I watched
We didn’t have a competent goaline back last year. We do now

What if we just move Wilkins to RB...

I think I’d call gurley and see what he’d cost. This team can be real real good and I want to make sure we retool whatever we need

As for bell I think no thank you on that

I think Miami waits until after training camp to see what they have in Doaks and, to a lesser extent, Brown. Those are the short-yardage, tough yard guys.

If Doaks is disappointing, I could see the Dolphins scouring the waiver wire. But, I doubt we see any action until then, if at all.

He's perfect! Size, speed and power.

But I think his rookie contract is over so the cost is the only question

5 mill like they paid the guy last year that did nothing , yes do it

Back
Top Bottom