Free Agents For 2019 | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Free Agents For 2019

James will probably command a lot of money I dont think hes worth it.

Swanson,Brendal,Bolden should be kept

Wake only at a normal price

I would trade Parker

Kilgore,Quinn,Branch bye to all 3

Amendola hopefully takes a pay cut but I wouldn't take him at the price hes set to make with the emergence of Wilson & Grant

I'd bring back James. Can't see the point in letting him go then pay for someone else, or draft and other tackle. Bring back Gore as well

James will probably command a lot of money I dont think hes worth it.

Swanson,Brendal,Bolden should be kept

Wake only at a normal price

I would trade Parker

Kilgore,Quinn,Branch bye to all 3

Amendola hopefully takes a pay cut but I wouldn't take him at the price hes set to make with the emergence of Wilson & Grant
You would let James, Kilgore, Quinn and Branch all walk? Is the NFL eliminating offensive and defensive lines in 2019? Are we just going to one mississippi, two mississippi......i can see not signing one lineman on each side but two?

Wake at a low veteran minimum deal. Then bring him on as a DL coach once he retires. Gotta keep Ford, Gore and anyone else with talent that's willing to play at a low price.

oh Gore can come back of course. I just don't know that he'll want to play. As far as Hayes, love that player but back to back IR and older I'm ready to move on.
Dude - Frank Gore absolutely loves to play football. Listen to Coach Gase in any press conference when he's asked about Gore. The thing that is absolutely clear is that Frank loves to be out there playing as tough as he can. Even at practice, he's eager to get out there.
Yes, he's 35 and got nothing to prove but he looks after himself and is still respected. I'd be surprised if Frank the Tank doesn't come back.

You would let James, Kilgore, Quinn and Branch all walk? Is the NFL eliminating offensive and defensive lines in 2019? Are we just going to one mississippi, two mississippi......i can see not signing one lineman on each side but two?

Thats the thing. Its a lot easier to just say let this guy or that guy walk but you just add to your list of needs. I think you need to make a few choices...otherwise your just bringing in other teams second or third tier FA’s and gambling anyway cause I dont see big fa spending on anyone.

You can’t get all that in the draft, not to mention if your even entertaining a trade up for a QB.

Vincent Taylor, Davon Godchaux, Akeem Spence (if he's back with us) and one more young stud DT would make for a heck of a room.

I could see a 2019 first rounder and Vincent Taylor lining up next to each other for the next eight years, with Godchaux and others rotating in.

Back
Top Bottom