free agents miami should go after | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

free agents miami should go after

Yeah, it is because unlike hiring coaches, there's a salary cap for players, and overpaying for players will kill you in the long run.

Your so right...just look at some of our players and there salaries

and to reply to your original post threre are other teams out there with the same outlook that have considerable more money under the cap than we have...so to think we are going to just pluck a boatload of free agents is not realistic.If we get 1 good free agent I will be happy but there is no way on god's green earth that we are going to stockpile free agents.

I Dont Know What Makes You Guys Think The Pats Wont Resign Samule

Did you guys see Asante Samuel run down LT like he was standing still yesterday. This kid has real football speed. This one may actually be worth the money and not many are.

Either of the following at their positions.

CB: Asante Samuel or Nate Clements

LB: Lance Briggs or Adalius Thomas

We can fill other positional needs in the draft.

Unless Matt Schaub hits FA without us having to give up draft picks.

id love to get briggs and steinbach and asante samuel......but is gonna be tough.....we need a HC to get on the ball already!

The guy they should go after is Dielman from San Diego for the LG spot. Nice solid pickup for our line.He didnt get beat hardly at all yesterday.

asante samuel would be my number one choice if only one of those guys could be taken

Asante Samuel - Product of the system, no thanks

I think we need to implement a little of his system, as he ALONE had 2 more picks than the entire Phin team. I wouldn't overpay for him, which will likely happen, but we definitely need a guy that can turn the ball over as we are flat out weak in that area.

Back
Top Bottom