free agents miami should go after | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

free agents miami should go after

samikit13

Golden Flakes
Reaction score
Correll Buckhalter, rb. I think he is an upgrade over Morris and Minor. Eric Steinbach, OG/OT. Can play both positions and is still young (27) Max Starks, T or Jordan Black, T. Dwight Freeney, DE. Would pair with Taylor and give miami best DL in the league. Lance Briggs, OLB. Huge upgrade over Spragan and a playmaker. Asante Samuel, CB. Miami needs a playmaker in the defensive backfield. Had 10 picks last year and is younger than Nate Clements. Now before i get bashed, i realize its unlikely miami can afford these top free agents. These are just guy that miami should target. If Wayne holds true to his words, "i dont care how much money it takes," half of these guys on the dolphins next year isnt a pipe dream. This is of course if none of these guys get franchised... Just my wishlist

Correll Buckhalter, rb. I think he is an upgrade over Morris and Minor. Eric Steinbach, OG/OT. Can play both positions and is still young (27) Max Starks, T or Jordan Black, T. Dwight Freeney, DE. Would pair with Taylor and give miami best DL in the league. Lance Briggs, OLB. Huge upgrade over Spragan and a playmaker. Asante Samuel, CB. Miami needs a playmaker in the defensive backfield. Had 10 picks last year and is younger than Nate Clements. Now before i get bashed, i realize its unlikely miami can afford these top free agents. These are just guy that miami should target. If Wayne holds true to his words, "i dont care how much money it takes," half of these guys on the dolphins next year isnt a pipe dream. This is of course if none of these guys get franchised... Just my wishlist

I'd love to steal Asante Samuel from the Patriots, BUT not if he is wanting Champ Bailey type money.

They should go after Adaluis Thomas who is a better fit for the 3-4 defense then Briggs and Asante Samuel but they do not need a running back because Ricky Williams is coming back next season.

They should go after Adaluis Thomas who is a better fit for the 3-4 defense then Briggs and Asante Samuel but they do not need a running back because Ricky Williams is coming back next season.

Ricky is the most unreliable person on the team. He could just as easily want to go back to India and stay in a tent before he wants to come back here.

mr. wayne now show us the money sign both lance briggs and asante samuel.

adalius thomas and asante samuel are key i think...maybe lance briggs if we are willing tro spend even more money...

Yeah, it is because unlike hiring coaches, there's a salary cap for players, and overpaying for players will kill you in the long run.

I totally agree on Thomas. The guy can play anything from the defensive line to safety. He's an incredible player and he'll come in handy whether the fish play the 3-4 or 4-3.

As for Ricky Williams, that's anybody's guess.

Buckhalter, good player. Dont need him though.
Freeney, no. How do you have TWO small DE's? You have to have a Big guy opposite of Taylor. If you want a FA DE go after Jared Allen.
Lance Briggs is gonna cost a pretty penny. He might be worth it though.
Nate Clements wont be worth what he'll want.

Ricky didnt do anything in the CFL and to be honest does not deserve to play for the miami dolphins. He is well past his prime and a headcase

I totally agree on Thomas. The guy can play anything from the defensive line to safety. He's an incredible player and he'll come in handy whether the fish play the 3-4 or 4-3.

As for Ricky Williams, that's anybody's guess.
Thomas is gonna want wayyyy to much money considering the year hes had this year. Not to mention, he'd be perfect for the niners. They have the most money in FA, they run a 3-4, and Nolan has coached him before.

Are there any truly gifted o-line players becoming free agents this year? After I saw what Steve Hutchinson did for the Vikings, I really regret not signing him or any potential o-line playmaker.

Are there any truly gifted o-line players becoming free agents this year? After I saw what Steve Hutchinson did for the Vikings, I really regret not signing him or any potential o-line playmaker.
We dont have the kind of money to lure someone whose the caliber of steve hutchinson.

Back
Top Bottom