Malcolm Butler
Burkhead
Lewis
Solder
Waddle
Amendola
Flowers
Fleming

My intrigue is with Burton, I really believe he and Ertz will be matchup nightmares tonight. I'd love for Miami to actually draft or get two TE's somehow (young) and vault this offense. As for NE, I want to see how effective these OLinemen are. We can learn how to get rid of the ball quickly. Are their linemen gimmick or quality, after all they block for the GOAT

It's Brady. That ball is out lightning fast. If he senses he has some time he'll take advantage, if not, the ball is gone. At this stage of the game his pre snap reads are amazingly accurate, so much so, that he makes it look easy. Tony Romo pointed out how Brady's pinpoint passes are nearly impossible to stop and how his ball location gives his receivers the best opportunity for YAC. Yeah, I'm sick of him, I hope the Eagles route them.

If he plays like he did against the Vikings then they have a VERY STRONG chance of beating the Patriots
I think they have a chance but they have to do what most teams don't do. That that is play to win and played a win for the entire game. You get complacent they'll kill you with adjustments at halftime and run away with it in the second half.

I think they have a chance but they have to do what most teams don't do. That that is play to win and played a win for the entire game. You get complacent they'll kill you with adjustments at halftime and run away with it in the second half.

Yep EXACTLY WHAT THE FALCONS DID SMFH. They can live with that experience and Humiliation for EVER

Back
Top Bottom