Free agents we actaully MUST add - Offensive Linemen | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Free agents we actaully MUST add - Offensive Linemen

MrChadRico

Super Donator
Reaction score
Instead of talking about breaking the bank on runningbacks, I thought we could talk about something that might actually fix this team. Offensive linemen.

1. Orlando Brown Jr. - T - can play both right and left tackle spots, 4 time pro bowler, might end up being highest paid linemen in the NFL. Don't think we can afford him.

2. Mike McGlinchy - T - Great run blocker, was with McD in SF. Ranks top 10 in run blocking, did allow 6 sacks this year. Would be an excellent addition. My favorite on this list.

3. Jason Kelce - C - aging but a monster, most likley resigns with Eagles

4. Dalton Risner - G - just a solid all around linemen. Least penalized gaurd in the NFL this season.

5. Ben Powers - G - posted 2nd best pass blocking grade in the NFL this year. Would be a great addition.

6. Kaleb McGary - T - 2nd best run blocking Tackle in the league this year.

7. Jawaan Tayor - T - Excellent pass pro. Not great at run blocking, hes a huge human so run blocking should improve. Might be a great fit bc price tag might not be outrageous.

8. Isaac Seumalo - G - Excellent in pass pro. Only allowed 1 sack all year.

9. Kelvin Beachum - T - not exactly a probowler but would be an upgrade for us. Very consistent mid-teir tackle. Price would be right.

10. Ethan Pocic - C - soild player, Browns want to keep him but are tight on cap space. For the crowd that wants to move Williams back to gaurd this would be a good pickup.

Yep. Why are we talking about RB’s and safeties?

Oline, CB, ILB, TE

That is what any possible money we can scrounge up should be spent on.
To me the top four positions are TE, ILB, Line and CB. You can arrange them in order of priority and it wouldn't matter in my opinion. All are equally important this off-season.

I guess if you had to hold me to it, CB is the least important since we should get some injured players back in 23.

To me the top four positions are TE, ILB, Line and CB. You can arrange them in order of priority and it wouldn't matter in my opinion. All are equally important this off-season.

I guess if you had to hold me to it, CB is the least important since we should get some injured players back in 23.
I honestly think we're fine at TE, Long will come along and Smythe is underrated. Plus we don't use the TE very much with Hill/Waddle

Instead of talking about breaking the bank on runningbacks, I thought we could talk about something that might actually fix this team. Offensive linemen.

1. Orlando Brown Jr. - T - can play both right and left tackle spots, 4 time pro bowler, might end up being highest paid linemen in the NFL. Don't think we can afford him.

2. Mike McGlinchy - T - Great run blocker, was with McD in SF. Ranks top 10 in run blocking, did allow 6 sacks this year. Would be an excellent addition. My favorite on this list.

3. Jason Kelce - C - aging but a monster, most likley resigns with Eagles

4. Dalton Risner - G - just a solid all around linemen. Least penalized gaurd in the NFL this season.

5. Ben Powers - G - posted 2nd best pass blocking grade in the NFL this year. Would be a great addition.

6. Kaleb McGary - T - 2nd best run blocking Tackle in the league this year.

7. Jawaan Tayor - T - Excellent pass pro. Not great at run blocking, hes a huge human so run blocking should improve. Might be a great fit bc price tag might not be outrageous.

8. Isaac Seumalo - G - Excellent in pass pro. Only allowed 1 sack all year.

9. Kelvin Beachum - T - not exactly a probowler but would be an upgrade for us. Very consistent mid-teir tackle. Price would be right.

10. Ethan Pocic - C - soild player, Browns want to keep him but are tight on cap space. For the crowd that wants to move Williams back to gaurd this would be a good pickup.
Fantastic Post. I love em' all. Come on down!!!

I wish I had your optimistic view. We need a TE.
TE's take more time to aclumate to the NFL than almost any position, you have to learn all the protections and blocking techniques and how to be a reciever. Hunter Long should start to break out next year.

Back
Top Bottom