Free Beer I swear to God for game day attendees!!! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Free Beer I swear to God for game day attendees!!!

Bebop13

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Yup you read it right folks, 7 years ago I attended my first ever Dolphins game in Miami & bought a Navy Blue Slouch Cap from outside the stadium, fast forward to this day & it's on its last legs, if anyone who goes to the games is willing to take the time to source out a replacment I'm naturally willing to cover the costs - hat, shipping, padded envelope etc plus a few extra bucks for a couple of beers.

Back then the hat cost 20 bucks so I figure 50 bucks would cover everything plus leave a good bit of change for a few beers.

It has to be a slouch cap though, never been keen on those padded front ones....

Thanks in advance folks for your help, money up front naturally once someone can confirm they still sell them there or even elsewhere in Miami....

Bebop13. :dolphins:

Bebop13 said:
a Navy Blue Slouch Cap

Is this what you are talking about?
FF_120338_s-1.jpg

Never heard of a slouch hat and was curious what you were talking about.

clear.gif

Hey myfins1, thanks for the response mate. Yup I hadn't heard of them
before either till I went hunting for a new replacement for my old one, the hat above is quite similar in style (the logo is the same)to my old one but it needs to be a dark blue.

I think slouch is the same as unstructured ( could be wrong) they have both types in the Dolphin pro shop but both look very similar, essentially they have no cardboard bit in them like you see in the majority of baseball (proper) caps, that kind of peaked effect you get at the front.

I'm really kind of loathe to order anything else from the shop because they won't us postal service & when it arrives (UPS last time) I end up getting charged roughly the equivalent of $55 bucks import charges for a basic order!!! Would much rather see that go on a few beers.!

Kudos pal for at least checking out hats for me!
:wink:

Well I will be at the next home game. I will be glad to look for one and grab one if they have 1. It is a few weeks away. Hopefully I find you one!

Sweet, ur a legend mate, I don't have enough posts yet for a PM but if you have one spare then PM me with your address & I will send you the $50 bucks in time for the Green Bay game!

:xii:

Bebop13 said:
Sweet, ur a legend mate, I don't have enough posts yet for a PM but if you have one spare then PM me with your address & I will send you the $50 bucks in time for the Green Bay game!

:xii:

I don't mind helping out a fellow fin fan. No need to send me any monies before the trip. If they have one, I will get it for you. And it will only cost you the actual cost of the hat and cost to ship it. What are fellow FinFans for?

clear.gif

I thought this hat was cool. Not what you were looking for, but searching for that hat online, I have found some nice hats!

Thank you myfins1, you're a true gent. I'll make sure your hard graft doesn't go unrewarded pal. Once again,don't sweat the finer details of my fickle taste, I quite like this as a substitute :D

http://www.miamidolphinsproshop.com/main_detail.cfm
?nProductID=8574&sAuxTitle=Logo%20Tech%20Short%20Sleeve%20T%2DShirt

Even if it's just a half eaten hotdog mate I'll be over the moon!!! Enjoy the game mate & lets hope our D knock's Brett flat on his ar$e for all 4 quarters!!

P.S - Thanks for the heads up Celtkin, will be taking your advice too mate, charity begins at home right?

:dolphins:

Bebop13 said:
Thank you myfins1, you're a true gent. I'll make sure your hard graft doesn't go unrewarded pal. Once again,don't sweat the finer details of my fickle taste, I quite like this as a substitute :D

http://www.miamidolphinsproshop.com/main_detail.cfm
?nProductID=8574&sAuxTitle=Logo%20Tech%20Short%20Sleeve%20T%2DShirt

Even if it's just a half eaten hotdog mate I'll be over the moon!!! Enjoy the game mate & lets hope our D knock's Brett flat on his ar$e for all 4 quarters!!

P.S - Thanks for the heads up Celtkin, will be taking your advice too mate, charity begins at home right?

:dolphins:

What size shirt if that is all I can find? I am heading out in a few hours. Flight leaves at 725 CST. GO FINS!

Bugger I almost forgot about that t-shirt size mate, think i might be too late but if you get this b4 the game a Medium please pal...
enjoy the game bud, have a safe journey & fingers crossed you get to see what this team can REALLY do for once!!

GO PHINS! :dolphins:

Bebop13 said:
Bugger I almost forgot about that t-shirt size mate, think i might be too late but if you get this b4 the game a Medium please pal...
enjoy the game bud, have a safe journey & fingers crossed you get to see what this team can REALLY do for once!!

GO PHINS! :dolphins:

I GOT THE HAT!
But I am not sure what size I need to get. These are sized hats. I got a LARGE. And a damn nice hat! I bought one for myself. And a large fits me so I got 2 large. Do I need to go back and get a medium? That was the other size they had.

Magic!!! Nice one pal, just checking out the sizes on proshop now, pretty sure the Large is gonna be perfect, got a wild strange shaped head!!! Post in a second......

P.s sorry about the delay, celebrating my fitba team winning today & had a few too many bevvies, I was waiting for a PM like thwe idiot that I am!! :shakeno:

Large it is fins1 !!!!:couch2:

Got an old fitted ricky hat size M, every time I wear the damn thing I almost pass out after 10mins it's so damned tight, so large it is amigo..... :up:

enjoy the game mate :dolphins:

Bebop13 said:
Magic!!! Nice one pal, just checking out the sizes on proshop now, pretty sure the Large is gonna be perfect, got a wild strange shaped head!!! Post in a second......

P.s sorry about the delay, celebrating my fitba team winning today & had a few too many bevvies, I was waiting for a PM like thwe idiot that I am!! :shakeno:

Good deal. I have it. PM me all information I will need to send this to you. You can PayPal me the money or mail it to me. Just cost $20 plus enough to ship it. And also tell me the way you want it sent. I can do FedEx or USPS. We will get it to you!

Marcus

Back
Top Bottom