Free NFL Game Pass | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Free NFL Game Pass

Just watched our game against Giants and Redskins. Quality seems fine! :)

Go back and watch the Rosen games. In some of the games he started out ok. It seemed like once the opposing defenses got serious and dialed up the pressure a bit things fell apart and then in his final start he struggled early and got yanked in the second half. When I look at some of his play I see a young qb that's still growing but has some potential when he's not rattled. When he's rattled he looks like a bad backup qb.

Last edited:
Watching us beat the Patsies. I realize we need to draft a QB, but I think Fitzpatrick could really surprise this year when we surround him with some decent talent.

Go back and watch the Rosen games. In some of the games he started out ok. It seemed like once the opposing defenses go serious and dialed up the pressure a bit things fell apart and then in his final start he struggled early and go yanked in the second half. When I look at some of his play I see a young qb that's still growing but has some potential when he's not rattled. When he's rattled he looks like a bad backup qb.

To his credit

It looks like to me, he played well until the WRs dropped easy passes and the Oline play like turnstiles

To his credit

It looks like to me, he played well until the WRs dropped easy passes and the Oline play like turnstiles

Yes there were times I think he looked like most young inexperienced highly drafted qbs. THen there were also times when things were falling down around him that he just didn't seem to respond or handle it well. For example, for better or worse, when Darnold, Allen or even Mason Rudolph play poorly you see they still keep firing and charging forward. Sometimes it just componds the problem but they don't seem to lose confidence. Rosen seems to either question himself, the players around him or the coaching staff. Not that all three of those areas might not be a problem at time, but during the battle of the game you want a qb that puts that stuff behind them and ights through things. You can question things during the week between game but not in the middle of battle, it causes hesitation and that makes things worse.

Go back and watch the Rosen games. In some of the games he started out ok. It seemed like once the opposing defenses got serious and dialed up the pressure a bit things fell apart and then in his final start he struggled early and got yanked in the second half. When I look at some of his play I see a young qb that's still growing but has some potential when he's not rattled. When he's rattled he looks like a bad backup qb.
No QB looks very good rattled. I want to see more of Rosen before I'm over it. The kid is very young, lots of arm talent, prototypical size and is healthy. Why is Herbert better?

NFL hooking fans up over these next few months. Free access to Game Replays going back to 2009, Hard Knocks, All-22, etc. Well done NFL.

"To sign up for their complimentary access to NFL Game Pass, fans just need to create an account on the web at NFL.com/GamePass, or via the NFL app across mobile and connected TV devices."
Well @Hoot may I say Woot!

Thank you brother!

Does anyone know why the NFL doesn't let us watch games from longer ago than 10 years? We all know they are in a can somewhere. Why not make them all available? I'd happily shell out $ to watch specific games. I don't get why they want to charge me $40 for a draft hat but they don't want to make money by having their entire library available to rent games from.

Back
Top Bottom