Freecycling? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Freecycling?

orpheus

Active Roster
Reaction score
Hey there, I was planning a move and was wondering if it would be OK to post (and if so, where?) a thread about giving away my vintage dolphins jerseys, autographs, etc. I'm not looking to sell but just give it to a real fan since I'm living in enemy territory and some bills fan might buy it from Goodwill to burn or whatever.

Hey there, I was planning a move and was wondering if it would be OK to post (and if so, where?) a thread about giving away my vintage dolphins jerseys, autographs, etc. I'm not looking to sell but just give it to a real fan since I'm living in enemy territory and some bills fan might buy it from Goodwill to burn or whatever.
Are you rescinding your fanship? If not, why not take it with you?

I live smack in the middle of Buffalo territory. **** Em' all, wear it proud. What you fail to realize is that most Buffalo fans weren't fans until the 90's anyway given that they sucked ass for decades prior to that.

Back
Top Bottom