Freeman the rover | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Freeman the rover

Paquiviris

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Arturo Freeman has kept his #27 and given T-Buck #22. Freeman seems to be keen to the idea that he will be the rover between FS and SS. Marion and Knight are the starters. Then Freeman and Gamble and Wooden rounding the safeties out. Yet in an earlier thread I have made my case for Scott Mcgarrahan, whom I think should make the squad. Freeman could actually be the starter once Marion leaves after next season. Freeman must make big strides this year. It's almost like an audition to be the starter, Freeman will be closely monitored this year. For his sake a few picks and some hard hits must be in order.

Where did you hear the Knight was the starter? I thought that Knight and Freeman were in competition for the starting position.

Herald article

The same Herald article had Marion and Knight as the starters and Freeman as a guy "that should make the squad"

Right now, entering TC, it's Marion and Freeman,
AT WR it's CC and Mcknight.
AT LB's, it's Greenwood, Thomas, and Seau.

That's the official line at the dolphins site.

Last edited by a moderator:
Greenwood? Even Wannsted is giving Eddie Moore every chance to win the LB spot. And Moore is looking really good.

First off......Buckley is wearing # 20 and Wooden wearing his # 22,

Secondly...like the others said Freeman is the starter at SS right now. Even DCH reported this.

Back
Top Bottom