French finfan need opinion about prospect for this 2023 draft | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

French finfan need opinion about prospect for this 2023 draft

fastball83

Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
Hello,

I am a French fin fan and here in French it's really hard to see NCAA football game, so if some others dolphins fans could give me opinions about this list of prospect (that I think could match our needs) and what round they are projected to be picked that would be welcome

AT RB :
Tank Bigsby
Zach charbonnet
Mc Intosh

TE :
Kincaid,
Musgrave
Sam LaPorta

OL
Freeland,
Vorhees
Van Pran

DT :
Dexter

CB
Witherspoon
Ricks

and to finish why not pick a QB prospect like mc See, Stetson, Hall, Duggan or Tune in the late round

thanks you

Hello,

I am a French fin fan and here in French it's really hard to see NCAA football game, so if some others dolphins fans could give me opinions about this list of prospect (that I think could match our needs) and what round they are projected to be picked that would be welcome

AT RB :
Tank Bigsby 4
Zach charbonnet 3
Mc Intosh 5

TE :
Kincaid, 3
Musgrave 3
Sam LaPorta 4

OL
Freeland, 3
Vorhees 3
Van Pran went back to college

DT :
Dexter 2

CB
Witherspoon 2
Ricks 4

and to finish why not pick a QB prospect like mc See, Stetson, Hall, Duggan or Tune in the late round

thanks you
Take Stetson in the 7th.
l put the round I think they get drafted by their name.

Hard ā€œnoā€ vote for Stetson Bennett.

We have a bigger, better Stetson Bennett on the team already: Skylar Thompson.

First, some say Tua is too small to play the QB position and that wee-ness contributes to his durability issues. For perspective, Bennett is 2ā€ shorter (5ā€™11 vs. 6ā€™1ā€) and 22 pounds lighter (195 vs. 217). Heā€™s also 1-year older than Tua (25 vs. 24).

Second, heā€™s a smaller Tim Tebow game manager with a Mayfield/Mansfield personality vibe. A plucky, resilient college quarterback who thrived in a great system with great coaching, but who offers very little in transferable, dynamic skills needed to succeed at the NFL level.

Last, heā€™s not accurate and doesnā€™t push the ball downfield with accuracy or consistency. He benefitted from a great offensive line and running game.

Last edited:
Hello,

AT RB :
Tank Bigsby
Zach charbonnet
Mc Intosh

TE :
Kincaid,
Musgrave
Sam LaPorta

OL
Freeland,
Vorhees
Van Pran

DT :
Dexter

CB
Witherspoon
Ricks

thanks you
Tres Bien! Vivre la France!

I know the city of Montpellier.

What is your opinion I mean with Dolphins OL scheme about Vorhees, Breeland and Trippmann ?

Back
Top Bottom