Fresh draft buzz... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Fresh draft buzz...

Good stuff!

The top of the draft is starting to take form.

I think if SF does trade down, we should draft Rodgers just to spite them :D

KB21 said:
Good stuff!

You knew it would... bet the money men are already on the phones.... Sure would like the Vikes to fall in love with Edwards and have fear of loss he will be gone by the 7th pick.....

It seems like the first 6 picks are starting to come together now.

Nothing none of us really didn't know I suppose. It does sound like the poker game is on though in order to get Minnesota to trade up. I would take the seventh and 18th overall straight up. Pick up one of the RB's and possibly a nice playmaking defensive player too at 18.

thedayafter said:
You knew it would... bet the money men are already on the phones.... Sure would like the Vikes to fall in love with Edwards and have fear of loss he will be gone by the 7th pick.....

That would be perfect, trade down with Minn, get both their 1st rounders and draft Caddy and Barron.

KB21 said:
Good stuff!

So much for a "weak draft." I personally am loving this draft. Three terrific RB prospects, two great WR prospects, 2 franchise QB, 2 very solid corners, defensive line help across the board, etc... A lot of talent and the depth of this draft is very promising. Abundance of talent in the 2nd and 3rd rounds.

Techinically WE could be the first team on the clock come draft day. San Francisco has the right to actually draft Rodgers BEFORE the draft. They can come to an agreement in principle which would then put us on the clock. Rarely happens, but it can.

Hostile7 said:
So much for a "weak draft." I personally am loving this draft. Three terrific RB prospects, two great WR prospects, 2 franchise QB, 2 very solid corners, defensive line help across the board, etc... A lot of talent and the depth of this draft is very promising. Abundance of talent in the 2nd and 3rd rounds.
I agree that it is not necessarily a weak draft. I believe it is a more balanced draft and the talent is more even.

Nublar7 said:
Techinically WE could be the first team on the clock come draft day. San Francisco has the right to actually draft Rodgers BEFORE the draft. They can come to an agreement in principle which would then put us on the clock. Rarely happens, but it can.

what annoyed the crap out of me was in 2002, when Houston drafted Carr, they had already had him signed like 2 weeks in advance, yet still let the entire 15 minutes run of the clock before Tags finally announced the decision....

The World Poker Tour has nothing on the NFL Draft for gamesmanship and bluffing....

Dudeman said:
what annoyed the crap out of me was in 2002, when Houston drafted Carr, they had already had him signed like 2 weeks in advance, yet still let the entire 15 minutes run of the clock before Tags finally announced the decision....
San Fran could do the same thing. Hopefully not though, because the sooner the Fins draft the sooner I will be happy. :D

Back
Top Bottom