Fresh news | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Fresh news

Nublar7 said:
Not that I don't believe you duss12, but can anyone else confirm this? Also, what Sports show on what radio station?

it's a canadian show that specializes in football and it's in french

duss12 said:
Just heard that here on a sports show I know you guys will flamme me fr posting no link but I dant have any

Chiefs and Fins are apparently agreeing on the compensation for Surtain it would be a 4th this year and a 2nd next year

I am not too sure!!! I think we should get a 2 this year

If true, i'd be all over it.

Nublar would pretty much have it.

I would want a 4th this year, one of their 5th this year(they have 3), and a second next year. We want a 2nd for Surtain, and if you do it the next year, then it makes it go a round higher, and that would make it a 1st. If they don't want to do that, then they can give us a 5th this year.

this is hillarious! :roflmao: a lot of people on here are thinking someone is pulling an April Fools Joke

I'd expect it to be atleast their 4th+5th+2nd next year. That works out to a decent value for us. Saban will grab the best players who fell from day one that way.

Is this story really true? And how the hell does a Canadian football network with no name get it before the K.C. or Miami media?

Jaj said:
Is this story really true? And how the hell does a Canadian football network with no name get it before the K.C. or Miami media?
I agree. I bet they were just quessing on the compensation after hearing that a financial deal was in place.

There may something to this alleged rumor because when I went outside today a carrier pidgon flew in delivered a messege and it said the same thing . amazing isn't it ? another messege had with the 2nd selection the dolphins select the future hall of te BILLY BAJEMA . (applause) easy people ,dont have a cow . lets roll out red carpet and fire up the band and play hail to the chief.

"a day with the great mercury 40 is like getting a degree in dolphinology":migs:

duss12 said:
Just heard that here on a sports show I know you guys will flamme me fr posting no link but I dant have any

Chiefs and Fins are apparently agreeing on the compensation for Surtain it would be a 4th this year and a 2nd next year

I am not too sure!!! I think we should get a 2 this year

That sucks. When this whole thing began we were all talking about a 1st or 2nd for Surtain and now that there have been no takers we are willing to settle for a 4th this year and a 2nd next year. We should just make the ******* stay in Miami.

Back
Top Bottom