Fresh news | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Fresh news

Duss

Active Roster
Reaction score
Just heard that here on a sports show I know you guys will flamme me fr posting no link but I dant have any

Chiefs and Fins are apparently agreeing on the compensation for Surtain it would be a 4th this year and a 2nd next year

I am not too sure!!! I think we should get a 2 this year

As long as we get a 2nd for them, then i am ok with that.

I just thought about it, could this be an April Fool joke?

I been saying for a while now that a 4th this year and a 2nd next year would be ok for me. Hope something gets done so we can make a run at Sharper, who was released today.

PHINSfan said:
I been saying for a while now that a 4th this year and a 2nd next year would be ok for me. Hope something gets done so we can make a run at Sharper, who was released today.

Sharper will prob be getting a good size contract. We only have 1 mill of cap space left and i doubt we want to waste the rest of our money on a LB.

PHINSfan said:

it not okay with me. id like it if they threw in Larry johnson and the picks

PhinDude88 said:
Sharper will prob be getting a good size contract. We only have 1 mill of cap space left and i doubt we want to waste the rest of our money on a LB.

That means we would be 9 million under if we trade Surtain.

Anthony3454 said:
That means we would be 9 million under if we trade Surtain.

I forgot about us having alot of money when/if Surtain be traded.

duss12 said:
Just heard that here on a sports show I know you guys will flamme me fr posting no link but I dant have any

Chiefs and Fins are apparently agreeing on the compensation for Surtain it would be a 4th this year and a 2nd next year

Not that I don't believe you duss12, but can anyone else confirm this? Also, what Sports show on what radio station?

I have been saying a second next year and fourth this year as well, I would definitely be happy with that.

duss12 said:

Blurdy! I don't like it. I am getting too picky! This has taken too long.:shakeno:

Back
Top Bottom