Friday 8.5 Open Practice Tweets HERE!!! NO ROSS TALK EDITION | Page 36 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Friday 8.5 Open Practice Tweets HERE!!! NO ROSS TALK EDITION

Im not as sold on the defense, I think they will be a strong enough unit but I still need to see them somewhat consistently play better against better offenses.

Sometimes they are just going to get theirs, but our best defensive streaks had too much correlation to the level of competition for me to say it's an elite unit as of now.
Yeah I really want to see how they do without Flores. There was a massive switch in the defense's performance during the season. Whether that was because of more Flo, or less Flo, I'm curious to see what a 100% Boyer led defense looks like.

I genuinely can’t tell if this is serious or not. While I would be shocked to hear the words “eat my ass” come from a judge, I’d find it completely in the wheelhouse of your average Browns fan to say something like that. Hell, it’s probably how they say “good morning” in the good old Mistake By The Lake.

Austin Jackson 2nd week at RT.

Connor Williams 2nd week at C.

Liam Eichenberg 2nd week at LG.

Terron Armstead 1st practice in pads.
Exactly. We weren’t going to see an instant transformation. This is going to take time in pads and some lost battles to come together.
I just really hope Connor gets those snaps down by the end of preseason right now and hopefully the rest will come together.

Yeah I really want to see how they do without Flores. There was a massive switch in the defense's performance during the season. Whether that was because of more Flo, or less Flo, I'm curious to see what a 100% Boyer led defense looks like.
New HC now. I bet Boyer shines.

I always thought he would be a HC candidate.

Is this real life? Like I genuinely can't tell if that's satire or legit....

But yeah worried about the OL. Seems like the same ol, same ol. Few reasons for optimism, but enough not to completely give up, imo.
Every other unit looks amazing, hopefully the skill positions can over compensate.

Is this real life? Like I genuinely can't tell if that's satire or legit....

But yeah worried about the OL. Seems like the same ol, same ol. Few reasons for optimism, but enough not to completely give up, imo.
Every other unit looks amazing, hopefully the skill positions can over compensate.
Really???? Signed the top FA LT, as well as a very solid player in Williams. Brought in multiple good coaches with Oline experience. What did you expect?

Back
Top Bottom