Friday Practice: Lucas looks sharp in practice. Carter doubtful. | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Friday Practice: Lucas looks sharp in practice. Carter doubtful.

OH COME Guys We are in better shape than 85% of the NFL even with the last 2 games

Originally posted by Chubby
OH COME Guys We are in better shape than 85% of the NFL even with the last 2 games

here is reality:

Mark Dixon: same old story injury riddled by mid season

Tm ruddy: gets abused cus teams attack us while we sit back on our heels

Running game: comes to a halt cus we cant throw deep or dont even try to.

Defensive scheme: same old story, sit back and cover all day.win some.lose some, and usuually the ones we lose kick our a$$.

Injuries: do i need to mention about what injuries do to us ever year? BTW, we are not better than 85% of the NFL cus there are teams who may have a worse record, but they dont have many injuries, including the team we play this week.

Just plain vanilla. no inspiration. no fire. no genius moves in the chess match. just same old "letsgo get em guys"attitude with no game planning that changes things up. im tired of excuses from people like sam madison and coaches who say we are trying to do something but they never really tried in the early part of the season to make teams respect us. BS all the way.

On another note.... Anyone else thinks Ray looks a little funny with his lil hoop earrings????

Happy pirate or Dolphin QB?

Im just wondering we are at the half way point in the season and basically every game is a must win from here on in...specially this one against the jets. So has anybody heard that maybe Ricky is goin to be in the line up more as a third down back? Ive seen around that people are talking about getting him the ball more and passsing to him more, but nothing really about him being the all downs backer that he should be. If they dont do it soon we might be in big trouble. I think it only makes sense though cuz ray can throw a screen pass cant he?

isn't every game a "must win" game? i think that is the issue. the team has lost it's focus with all the distractions. the jets could be a dose of the cure for what ails them. or maybe more of the same 'ol crap.

Dave W. said Lucas looked sharp last week too. :rolleyes:

Back
Top Bottom