Friday's Biggest Winner - Nfl.com | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Friday's Biggest Winner - Nfl.com

One of the aspects of this move that bothers me is the fact (based on some assumptions
admittedly) that this staff is NOT going to expose Rosen until they are confident he's
ready for serious live bullets. Barring some transformative jihad, that means this dude
is NOT going to see action until Fitz blows OR he (Rosen) has a strong grasp of the O.
Regardless of either possibility -- I don't see that happening anywhere on the front end
of the schedule.

If I'm right -- the sample size on Rosen is gonna be pretty limited and therefore NOT
definitive -- either + or -.

How the collective deals with that, if indeed it is as stated, is a huge ??? to me.
I don't know where you get that.

Coach him up and get him out there.

Leave some birthday cake on the bench for Fatzmagic.

One of the aspects of this move that bothers me is the fact (based on some assumptions
admittedly) that this staff is NOT going to expose Rosen until they are confident he's
ready for serious live bullets. Barring some transformative jihad, that means this dude
is NOT going to see action until Fitz blows OR he (Rosen) has a strong grasp of the O.
Regardless of either possibility -- I don't see that happening anywhere on the front end
of the schedule.

If I'm right -- the sample size on Rosen is gonna be pretty limited and therefore NOT
definitive -- either + or -.

How the collective deals with that, if indeed it is as stated, is a huge ??? to me.

This is his second year, if he’s not ready he can **** right off.

If he’s not starting relatively early, 100% onboard the 2020 QB train.

Sitting here now if Rosen is not starting game one it seems like a bad move to have traded for him. They used a lot of moves get him here.

Flores is trying establish a culture here so you can understand why he says the job has to be earned. But I think we all understand what the reality of the situation is.

Dwayne Haskins was there for the Dolphins and is another Marino IMHO and might regret no taking him. In any event, if this does prove true, go all in on Clemson's Trevor Lawrence in 2021.

People on here willing to not give Rosen much time need to remember that he is still younger than Drew Lock and is essentially going to be looked at as a glorified rookie by this staff. I think this year is about learning about him as a person and seeing if he can be the face of our franchise moving forward over a guy like Tua or Fromm, which I think he definitely can be. If all those guys go back, he is a fantastic insurance policy with 102M in cap and a ton of draft capital.

We are in a very nice spot right now, regardless of how this season goes.

Now on the flip side, if he is an absolute disaster and we want no part of him (which I do not think is going to happen), then it is still very easy to move on with little money tied to him.

Back
Top Bottom